can some1 tell me whos the best 1v1 champion in lol ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Concretar

04-18-2010

Yi is terribly mean, but countered by Exhaust or anything that slices through butter easily. Ryze is very tough 1v1 IF he has his cooldowns down.

Shaco is epic 1v1, Jax is epic against anything but spellcasters, I dunno why are you looking for solely 1v1 champs anyways?

Priamos

04-18-2010

1v1, Jax is probably the best champion late game. High-burst casters can give him trouble, but he can just juke them with his jump, so killing him 1v1 is really hard. This doesn't really matter much anyways, though, since most of your fighting will be happening as a team. With that in mind, watch out for a Sivir using Stark's Fervor and WarCry to make her Jax even stronger.

MeddlerOnTheRoof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2010

lol i think hiemer if hes allowed to set up a turret defense and considering a fully fed mejai too

Supreme1337

04-18-2010

I think this question is pretty situational. Can you prepare for your opponent? For example, if I knew I was going 1v1 against Ryze, I would get MR. If I knew I was going against Jax, I would get Sword of the Divine. I think you get what I'm saying, but apart from that, here is my opinion: Ryze (with huge AP) will probably kill anyoone 1v1 with ult+snare+spell flux+lightning bolt thingy. If that burst doesn't kill them, he's screwed. Besides Ryze, I'd say Udyr, Jax, and Warwick, and these guys don't depend on one burst like Ryze. They just do insane DPS. If you're up against these guys, and they are pretty much done with their build, you will drop in seconds (no matter how much HP/armor).

Supreme1337

04-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazaf View Post
Am gonna go all out and say mundo, reason being is that:

1) with CDR runes/masteries you'll be throwing those snare-25%hp-cleaver every what? 3 sec? at no mana cost AND the range is ridiculous, so in a 1on1 you can keep everyone away from u while doing amazing damage

2) you have good hp regen, meaning that after the snaring you can slowly recover, all while doing damage

3) his ult is, you guessed it...ANOTHER regen that can recover 50% of his hp

so yeah...those are my reasons...and i honestly think he'll own on a 1on1 empty field no doubt
Even though the cleaver might do 25%, if you're facing any high DPS champ (Warwick, Udyr, Jax, Shaco, etc.) you will get to fire that once, maybe twice. And the health regen? Psshhh! Any of those guys (the ones i mentioned before) will burn through that like nothing. Mundo's DPS is ok, but there are others that do way more damage.

CoVi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2010

Master Yi with Cleanse.

Excession

04-18-2010

Are we talking about maxed items, no items, or overall?

un1337

04-18-2010

Jax is the best 1v1, try it sometime, infact he is the best 1v2, even 1v3 at times.

Solemn Warning

03-27-2011

poppy ftw

Praedoran

03-27-2011

I'd like to add in that Itemization plays a major factor as well. Some champs are just hard countered by specific items, even if they normally dominate in 1v1.