I am so, so sick of people that don't know what they are doing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXCFXx Avenger

11-03-2011

It seems like most of the games i play now (i am lvl 30) my teammate just don't know what they are doing. They won't pick the right team comp, they won't follow my ping, they just won't play. It isn't fair to call them noobs, they are experienced but just suck!

It isn't like once every 5 games u get a feeder. Its every game there are 2-3 ppl that just don't play right. It pisses me off because they won't do anything right. Some will feed, but others just fail badly.

I could play ranked but i don't think that i am ready. There seems to be no way to win like this. I can pick a carry, but i can't carry 3 **** people. And when i try to fill the numerous holes left in the team comp, well, i can't play support, jungler, and tank(don't have shen =P)

So what the hell am i supposed to do, these "players" just can't play the game. i played 3 games, in ALL THREE there were 3 people that just sucked. We lost obviously because the other side had maybe only 2 people that sucked. I know that this doesn't jsut happen to me.

There is nothing i can do, whether i win or lose isn't determined by how i play, it is how many idiots are on our team compared to my opponents.

pi3ninja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2011

shen isnt the only tank, and learn to play other roles. if your any good you can carry as anyone. (carry soraka)

iP1ayJarvan

11-04-2011

carry: kill those guys who aren't as good as you.
tank: do your initiation, if need, build some damage and carry yourself.
support: keep that noob you speak of from dying, if it really isn't yourself.

after all, judging from the way you speak, you must be fkin pro rite?

Speirszitu

11-04-2011

"carry: kill those guys who aren't as good as you. "
When you have not that good of a team, pick on the worst players of the other team..
It's kinda mean, i know, but it works to get you fed and get the other guys aswell.
I've carried a few games like that.

Not meaning to look like a Pro, i'm not, but it can be done

ForeverLaxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by avenger2142 View Post
It seems like most of the games i play now (i am lvl 30) my teammate just don't know what they are doing. They won't pick the right team comp, they won't follow my ping, they just won't play. It isn't fair to call them noobs, they are experienced but just suck!

It isn't like once every 5 games u get a feeder. Its every game there are 2-3 ppl that just don't play right. It pisses me off because they won't do anything right. Some will feed, but others just fail badly.

I could play ranked but i don't think that i am ready. There seems to be no way to win like this. I can pick a carry, but i can't carry 3 **** people. And when i try to fill the numerous holes left in the team comp, well, i can't play support, jungler, and tank(don't have shen =P)

So what the hell am i supposed to do, these "players" just can't play the game. i played 3 games, in ALL THREE there were 3 people that just sucked. We lost obviously because the other side had maybe only 2 people that sucked. I know that this doesn't jsut happen to me.

There is nothing i can do, whether i win or lose isn't determined by how i play, it is how many idiots are on our team compared to my opponents.
You overshot the General forums a bit. You should probably take that "I'm super-pro" attitude to the place it belongs, because it isn't here.

Ragebeard Manric

11-04-2011

On behalf of the lowly mongrels of the LoL community I apologize for our complete lack of ability to play the game up to your standards. You are a God and we are scum.

J/K get off your high horse and face reality. You have more to do with your losses than you want to think.