Darkness and Light and THAsupreme

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Abel Dal

04-17-2010

Hey guys, I'm pretty new to the game but erm signed up to the europe one which kinda sucks in terms of communication, the players I mean, does ANYONE speak english there? and if they do they don't even respond at all.

Well rant over. Should I join the US version? the european version seems to be lacking in things...
Oh and a small message calling out to any (if any on here) ex-players of Darkness and Light SEA, Remember Abel at all? I was also in THAsupremes guild that dominated DAL! Don't think anyone going to remember me though but worth the try.

MasterfulWizard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2010

Pendragon just took a trip to Europe to get things straightened out there ( because they were failing pretty hard )

So if you can wait a little while your gaming experience will probably be better

Darkness and Light was pretty cool...what happend to it anyways?

Abel Dal

04-17-2010

Something about the company liquidising and finances and that kinda stuff...
I hope it does get fixed. However I'm still looking into switching to US version because I'm actually putting hope into good communication on the US version.

MasterfulWizard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abel Dal View Post
Something about the company liquidising and finances and that kinda stuff...
I hope it does get fixed. However I'm still looking into switching to US version because I'm actually putting hope into good communication on the US version.
Most players on this server speak english, although you still get those people that refuse to speak anything besides their native dialect (Portuguese, Spanish, french, etc.)

Abel Dal

04-17-2010

I know it may seem silly with what I'm saying, its like this, it feels like playing bots. Of course it's personal preference if the person wants to speak or anything. Anyway I like this and getting really into LoL