[New Champion Concept] Arorun, The Auramaster

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rakuun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2011

Tags
Fighter
Pusher
Support

Stats
Health 540(78/ per level)
Damage 65(4/ per level)
Mana 250(35/ per level)
Move Speed 330
Armor 20(4/ per level)
Magic Resist 35(2/ per level)
Health Regen 2.25(.15/ per level)
Mana Regen 10(.2/ per level)

Abilities

Passive: Aura Empowerment
Every time you switch an aura you gain a 5 mana regen per 5 sec buff that stacks up to 5 lasts 5 seconds
All auras drain 1% of max mana per second

Q- Aura of weakness -2/1 ap ratio-
Range: 1600 Cooldown: (15/14/13/12/11) Mana Cost: (65/75/85/95/105)
Passive: Increases ally unit armor ad magic resist by (5/10/15/20/25)
Decreases enemy unit armor and magic resist by (5/10/15/20/25)
Active: Increases allied units damage output by (2/4/6/8/10)%
Decreases enemy damage output by (2/4/6/8/10)%

W- Aura of Fear -2/1 ap ratio- Range: 1600 Cooldown: (25/24/23/22/21) Mana cost: (65/75/85/95/105)
Passive: Decreases duration of disables to allied units by (2/4/6/8/10)%
Increases duration of disables to enemy units by (2/4/6/8/10)% Active: Prevents allied units from being disabled for (1/1.5/2/2.5/3) sec
Fears enemy units for (.5/.7/1/1.2/1.5) sec

E- Aura of Pain -2/1 ap ratio- Range: 1600 Cooldown: (8/

ChampionofXmas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2011

i like the idea but this is so OP. giving all allies 75 armor and magic resist whould make everyone a tank. and decreasing ur allies by that much would put most carries in the negatives. its pretty much the same for all the abilities their just too over powered give the numbers a nerf

Crezant

Recruiter

07-10-2011

Oh my jesus, this + hourglass is so OP. I like the idea though. You just have to tweak the numbers around. I am sorry, but all of these abilities could be ultimates on their own, the Q is better that Taric's Ult. The W, pretty much gives your team 2.5 + 25% seconds to destroy the enemy team. The E is the only one that seems fine. Does this guy have no ratios? Sorry if my comments may sound harsh but I mean them to be constructive sorta.

rakuun

07-11-2011

ty for comment didnt quite figure out the ap ratios but ill scale down the moves

Big Pete Nasty

07-11-2011

This is sona with 3x the range and anti-enemy auras included. Except on steroids... and HGH... and blood doping... and maybe EPO... Basically these are all way too strong and the aura champion already exists. sorry if that was harsh i was trying to be funny with it.

rakuun

07-11-2011

ok now i edited it nerfing his abilities tell me how he is

rakuun

07-11-2011

reduce the range by 1000

ChampionofXmas

07-11-2011

these numbers are way better, and make him a really good support that can be in the fight and not be afraid of dying. Seems like a really great off tank, since he'll need the tanky items to stay in the fight and provide the auras.