Please help me with riot points cards..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ƒatality

04-17-2010

you know how you can buy riot points card or wtever in the 7-11 :P Does that mean it is only available in the US? or it can also be bought in other countries?

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzCrosx View Post
you know how you can buy riot points card or wtever in the 7-11 :P Does that mean it is only available in the US? or it can also be bought in other countries?

Riot, and the game you're currently playing, is the North American version. In other countries (European Union) GOA are the publishers, so if you buy codes there they won't work on this version.

You can however buy it online from say, Amazon.com or other such stores that are US based and get the Riot cards.

ƒatality

04-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eambo View Post
Riot, and the game you're currently playing, is the North American version. In other countries (European Union) GOA are the publishers, so if you buy codes there they won't work on this version.

You can however buy it online from say, Amazon.com or other such stores that are US based and get the Riot cards.
oh oaky thanks for ur help. that sux xD am from Hong Kong -sigh-

DiuLeiLoMo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzCrosx View Post
oh oaky thanks for ur help. that sux xD am from Hong Kong -sigh-
Im from hong kong too. U can buy riot point cards in Mong Kok, Nathan Road, Sino Center, CC Game shop

Silenton

Recruiter

01-03-2011

I bought a riot point card but its blocked in hk, if u dun live in america (or where its unblocked) i dont suggest u to buy it or u will waste ur money

frost34

01-12-2011

I went to MK yesterday to Sino Center and couldn't find CC Game shop.

Can you give a few details about floor/ store number? I went to a few others but no luck with a LoL card

thanks

DiuLeiLoMo

04-27-2011

@Silenton at that shop they will give u a piece of paper with the code. It worked for me twice before

@frost34 once u get to sino centre go down 1 floor. i dunno the store number though sry... i just remember you turn left once u get down there

pWnAGewINnEr

06-04-2011

Go to Sino Centre go upstairs and go left and you should see the game store. Should be the only one there.

Missquerada

08-28-2011

how much are the riot points in Mong Kok?

GGee No Support

Recruiter

09-17-2011