██ Alistar + Soroka = BABY? New champion (MEAT)?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SPEKTR1986

07-10-2011

Nobody said that LoL champions can't have babies!
Then why not!
Alistar and Soroka could have baby (reasons):
1) 1 year BETA test + 1 year Season1
2) Both are cloven-footed (cloven-hoofed)

If they could have, probably baby (let's name MEAT) could be beefy (as Ali) and annoying (as Soroka)!

There are not so much numbers at abilities (not good at balancing, even if I do, some say "still not good"). Just read ability description and give your opinions!

Any number, ability order, type of damage, improvement from AD or AP ratio, ... can be changed!

This is my idea about MEAT:
1) Uses mana to cast
2) New mechanic using abilities
3) Own passives won't effects MEAT

(passive)
1) If MEAT receive certain amount of any type damage, bans who did last portion in alternative realm for period of time (who did last portion disappear for period of time) - even Lizard, Golem, Dragon or Baron
2) MEAT auto-attacking enemy champion, steals from enemy champion some portion from all stats (HP, regen, mana, crit % and chance, ...) and takes for himself for period of time (stackable)

Q: RED
passive: "NO OFFENSE": While enemies (neutrals and towers also) stay in passive effect area, they lose portion from all offense type stats (AD, AS, Crit % and chance, life and spell vamp, armor and magic penetration, ...)
activation:
a) Ability activation grants to ally champions near by MEAT, bonus to all offense type stats (AD, AP, AS, Crit % and chance, life and spell vamp, armor and magic penetration, ...) for period of time
b) Enemies in area effect marked with RED mark
LEVEL UP
(mana cost / / / / / )
(cd / / / / / )

W: GREEN
passive: "NO DEFENSE": While enemies (neutrals and towers also) that stay in passive effect area, they lose portion from all defense type stats (HP, regen, AR, MR, tenacy, dodge, ...)
activation:
a) Ability activation grants to ally champions near by MEAT, bonus to all defense type stats (HP, regen, AR, MR, tenacy, dodge, ...) for period of time
b) Enemies in area effect marked with GREEN mark
LEVEL UP
(mana cost / / / / / )
(cd / / / / / )

E: BLUE
passive: "NO UTILITY": While enemies (neutrals and towers also) that stay in passive effect area, they lose portion from all (MS, energy and regeneration, mana and regeneration, gold bonus, ...)
activation:
a) Ability activation grants to ally champions near by MEAT, bonus to all utility type stats (MS, energy and regeneration, mana and regeneration, gold bonus, ...) for period of time
b) Enemies in area effect marked with BLUE mark
LEVEL UP
(mana cost / / / / / )
(cd / / / / / )

R:
passive: "DEATH MIGHT": after each own death MEAT receive 1 stack. Stacks amount limited. Each stack gives bonus to all stats.
activation:
a) (global) Meat heals allies in area for portion from his current heals (+AP ratio) (Alistar E + Soroka R)
b) activation consumes all marks and activates mark combination
LEVEL UP
(mana cost / / / )
(cd / / / )

a) active can be only 1 passive
b) changing passives immediately changes effects

COMBINATIONS:
a) Marks last until MEAT uses R or enemy is killed
b) Combinations will work indifferently where enemies are
c) Single mark has no effect
d) 3 marks maximum
e) Having 3 marks and receiving new, erases first received mark

1) QQQ
Enemy receive certain amount of physical damage (+ AD ratio)
Q level determines damage amount

2) WWW
Enemy receive certain amount of magical damage (+AP ratio)
W level determines damage amount

3) EEE
Stops any regeneration or gaining (hp, energy, shield, heat, ...) on champion himself
Doesn't affect on abilities (heal, clarity, ...) and potions
E level determines duration time

4) QQW
Stuns enemy certain amounts for certain periods (micro-stun)
Q level determines stuns amount
W level determines each stun duration time

5) WWQ
Slows enemy for certain period
W level determines slow amount
Q level determines slow duration time

7) WWE
Enemy receive certain amount of magical damage during time (+AP ratio)
W level determines damage amount

6) QQE
Enemy receive certain amount of physical damage during time (+AD ratio)
Q level determines damage amount

8) EEQ
After certain amount of time enemy will be stunned for certain amount of time
Q level determines after how much time get stunned

9) EEW
After certain amount of time enemy will be silenced for certain amount of time
W level determines after how much time get silenced

10) QWE
Jams enemy artifacts for period of time
Q level determines success %
W level determines jammed artifacts amount

11) QW
Around enemy appears impermeable wall fro period of time
Q level determines wall radius
W level determines duration time

12) QE
Enemy physical damage heals target for certain amount from damage (+AD ratio)
Q level determines portion from damage that heals
E level determines buff duration time

13) WE
Enemy magical damage heals target for certain amount from damage (+AP ratio)
W level determines portion from damage that heals
E level determines buff duration time

SPEKTR1986

07-11-2011

Later I will add another spell mechanic (Invoker type)

SPEKTR1986

07-11-2011

[copycat - imitator] - champion - new mechanic abilities
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=944461

[TSSSSS - the sound of silence] - CHAMPION
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=944347

[Zan Zarg; Lethean; Specter] - 3 new stealth champion
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=943344

Effigy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2011

Self bump? Not cool bro.

I'd like to see a thread of League babies! That'd have me on the ground in no time!

SPEKTR1986

07-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenCB View Post
Self bump? Not cool bro.

I'd like to see a thread of League babies! That'd have me on the ground in no time!
Sorry if I did something wrong!
(But I think I didn't)

EmpNaval

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-11-2011

I don't want to heart your felings, but this guy/girl, how could I say it, not that he is OP... He is way beyond OP mate....

I mean cmon,
1) He makes enemies disappear
2) He has a free tremendously improved rapid bite, TREGERING on-hit!!!
3) He reduces enemies' damage, and increases allies'
4) He reduces enemies' defence, and increases allies'
5) He reduces enemies' utility!!!, and even more he increases allies'

tbh, I didn't read the ulti, "My mind is too worry to fight on" from seeing this champion...

Now after being so ranty, I appologize if I hurt your feelings bro, but someone had to...

Anyway keep thinking of new babies, but plz make them weaker, so we can really discuss them...

Shamanic

07-11-2011

OK, at first thanks for your comment on my champion Maverick, The Exiled General http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...2#post11148522

Now let's get to business.

1. Concept:

I got to admit: I loved the Invoker back in the DotA days, his entire mechanism is great even these days, years after his release. Due to your addition of aura effects MEAT lifts off a little bit of the Invoker's rather passive spells Quas, Exort and Wex. On the other hand it's no new mechanism, nor is it one you yourself developed and I guess there's more than one champion with that design out here. This is a minus regarding your champ. His theme...well, not entirely detailed why he has those Red, Blue and Green auras, nor is any funny-crazy story given how Soraka and Alistar made a baby. Still the general idea is very fun. You should definately add a lore in order to explain his skill's effects and how he was born.

In general I'll give meat a 6.5/10, due to the not original mechanism (even though I love the Invoker) and the lack of a lore.

2.Balance

Well here's a huge problem...no numbers. At all. and concidering he has a MASSIVE amount of spells and effects and auras and... and... and... this forces you to make each effect a little weaker as there are so many of them. And by making them weaker it's a tough job keeping Meat strong, therefor I suggest you: Get rid of several effects. 13 possible ultimates is too much for LoL, and yes, I am aware that old Invoker had 26 skills. Still, another time, another game. 9 is entirely ok and easier to balance. Additionally I agree with EmpNaval. It's too much, not attractive presented and most of all: not detailed enough. Please work on that. Once you've done that I'll review your champion once again.

wolf494

07-12-2011

******ed op

Simbela

07-12-2011

Alrighty, so firstly

1. Get rid of the combinations part of ths thread. Half the fun in playing a new champion is when you have no idea how to play a champ and you start building gear, runes, masteries and ranking your spells in difference ways to see whats most effectiive, or effective in offense and defense play styles.

2. I actually like the idea of a Soraka/Alistar baby champ, but you really really need to come up with some lore behind it. Read over Alistar's and Sorakas lore in game so you know both their perspectives, then maybe you can incorprate their closeness due to fighting along side each other in the League for over year (etc etc etc)

3. And alot of new champion concept normall do this anyhow, but you've over compensated the champ big time. Hed be very OP to say the least. If it makes it easy, follow the K.I.S.S rule - (keep it simple stupid). Not every champion has to have duel effects on their abilities or have multiple Crowd Controls to be effective or fun to play.

Also when you posted on my own Champion Concept thread
Chervil the Botanical Guru - http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...hlight=chervil
you wanted to know how i did the spell / appearnace icons. The following website has many icons you can right click and 'save target as'
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/news.php

To use it from there, you simply,
1. go edit you post
2. click at the image that you want, and click "Save image" or something like from teh hive workshop. Remenber, you need to save it as a jpg file.
3. go to "Manage Attachments" and then will open a another page
4. go to "Select File", search your file in browse and press Ok/upload once you have it
5. at your post, it will appears the name of your attachment at the "Additional Options", click on it and a new window/tab will open, look at the site address. Your looking for the first set of number in the address itself
6. then you put the code: [*attach]number[/attach]. Without the *

eg. in your own thread here, you have:
http:// http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=949313
so your first set of numbers would be 949313, and thats your picture to attach withought the * remember.

SPEKTR1986

07-12-2011

Thank you for advices

13 abilities and passive - raw concept (totally agree)

I am thinking about 10 active ability - but now I have in mind only 5

I don't want to copy Invoker, but to take something from him (cast mechanics)