Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


About future champions of LOL

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sheever

Senior Member

04-17-2010

Im sure this have been posted many times over, but just to get attention, ill post a new thread.
So, to start, a few words about myself. I played LOL since CB, then took a break, and a few weeks ago i got back. So, what really dissappointed me is the lack of the champions who are "evil". Don't get me wrong, this is not a QQ or a troll thread, just a request to riot team. I know that female champions (who look like models btw),anime like champs (Ezrael) and cute little yordles (Kennen) bring riot money, but seriously, think about players who are older than 14 years. Give us some love too. I think there not enough evil champs coming around like Fiddlesticks, Warwick, Veigar, Karthus, and all other great chars that i fell in love with. Im not saying you aren't working on them, heck, when i saw Mord, i bought him without thinking, even tho i knew that i wouldn't play him that much. So, take a break from all the goodie-goodie champs, and make a someone as evil as my favorite Fiddlesticks, the harbinger of doom. I'm sure alot of players would appreciate that.

P.S. One of my favorites are Morgana and Kyle, story wise. So is there any chance that we will see Nasuses treacherous brother Renekhton ?
P.S.S sorry about my English.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GenetiX

Member

04-17-2010

Completely agree, btw most of the ppl I play with agree ezreal looks VERY bad, kina gay, i liked shen tho, yoddle isn't that cool either.

but the new hero looks cool,


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darmikau

Senior Member

04-17-2010

To be honest, the "Dark and gloomy master of evil" stereotype is more of a 14 year old thing than any other style, really. Not to say there's anything wrong with wanting more evil champions.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JeffryWinkles

Senior Member

04-17-2010

Quote:
Darmikau:
To be honest, the "Dark and gloomy master of evil" stereotype is more of a 14 year old thing than any other style, really. Not to say there's anything wrong with wanting more evil champions.

and so what stereotype does a young slim male with blond spikey hair fall into...

all these characters fall into some type of stereotype, so i could care less on what stereotype as long as they are pumping out champs...

Quote:
Sheever:
Im sure this have been posted many times over, but just to get attention, ill post a new thread.
So, to start, a few words about myself. I played LOL since CB, then took a break, and a few weeks ago i got back. So, what really dissappointed me is the lack of the champions who are "evil". Don't get me wrong, this is not a QQ or a troll thread, just a request to riot team. I know that female champions (who look like models btw),anime like champs (Ezrael) and cute little yordles (Kennen) bring riot money, but seriously, think about players who are older than 14 years. Give us some love too. I think there not enough evil champs coming around like Fiddlesticks, Warwick, Veigar, Karthus, and all other great chars that i fell in love with. Im not saying you aren't working on them, heck, when i saw Mord, i bought him without thinking, even tho i knew that i wouldn't play him that much. So, take a break from all the goodie-goodie champs, and make a someone as evil as my favorite Fiddlesticks, the harbinger of doom. I'm sure alot of players would appreciate that.

P.S. One of my favorites are Morgana and Kyle, story wise. So is there any chance that we will see Nasuses treacherous brother Renekhton ?
P.S.S sorry about my English.


and mordekaiser,shen,pantheon,and gragas are all pretty full of male testosterone so yea no need to QQ about not having you manly men...

riot is doing a great job with providing a diverse group of champs, if you want pure dark and gloomy champs, your playing the wrong game,

take a left then a right and you will find HoN and Dota...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sheever

Senior Member

04-17-2010

Quote:
SinfulHope:
and so what stereotype does a young slim male with blond spikey hair fall into...

all these characters fall into some type of stereotype, so i could care less on what stereotype as long as they are pumping out champs...



and mordekaiser,shen,pantheon,and gragas are all pretty full of male testosterone so yea no need to QQ about not having you manly men...

riot is doing a great job with providing a diverse group of champs, if you want pure dark and gloomy champs, your playing the wrong game,

take a left then a right and you will find HoN and Dota...


Now, you probably didn't exactly follow what i was saying. I don't want champions that all dark and gloomy. Look at Veigar for example, he's EVIL, but with a comical side to him.Same goes for fiddles and others In all fairness, i don't think that dark and goomy champions even match the art style of LOL. And i was referring more to a story , then the looks itself. Not all of us pick champions just for the PEW PEW. And on a side note, i did play DotA and HoN, and the artstyle of LOL was one of the main reasons i play it now. Good to see that the attitude of comminity is the same


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UCD2

Senior Member

04-17-2010

Quote:
Sheever:
think about players who are older than 14 years.


apparently there isn't much.

btw we also have Urf


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YummyCheese

Recruiter

04-17-2010

I'm sure that 'evil' looking champs rake in as much cash as 'cute' ones, if not even more. I wouldnt' worry about it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.
04-17-2010

Moooore evil please


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JeffryWinkles

Senior Member

04-17-2010

erm...

beside the point, riot has put out many champs most of them with a very tough guys looks
(gragas,shen,pantheon,MordeKaiser)

so tell me again what are you trying to tell us?

and morde just spews out Evil... so i have no idea what your talking about....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xylophones

Senior Member

04-17-2010

At the Garen preview livestream, Jeff Jew mentioned that they've got more heroes hailing from the Void in the works, so that should be good news for you.


12