Sivir strats

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOneCalledJoe

12-26-2010

any tips or tidbits for Sexy Sivir?

Toasted

12-26-2010

Don't get manamune.

Edit: Copy from what i said in another post

Runes: Reds: Armor Pen
Yellow/Blue: Mp regen/5 per lvl
Quints: Hp

Summoner Spells: Ghost/teleport or flash/teleport or ghost/flash.. I prefer using ghost/teleport as it allows you to quickly knock down any towers and get away quickly.

Masteries:
15-0-15

Start off with dorans blade..and i completly disagree with anyone saying get manamune on sivir, it takes WAY to long to charge up on her.

1. Dorans Blade
2. First trip back buy boots 1 + chalice + another dorans blade if you have spare cash.
3. Buy BF sword and finish boots ( Depends who you are versing but most likely merc treads, but movespeed boots and attack speed boots can be used)
4. Finish Bloodthirster, start building starks - start with the recurve bow.
5. Now Finish starks and the Core Part of the build is finished. Right now you should have 200~ AD and 50% lifesteal and a fair amount of attack speed.

Optional Choices:
If the other team has alot of magic damage or you feel you are being targeted alot sell chalice and get banshees viel. Banshees is amazing on sivir and can make for same lols moments..just make sure you don't cast your shield while banshees is up or you will waste it.

2. Last Whisper: More damage? check. Armor pen? Check. Great item for sivir, doesn't realy need any explanation.

3.Moar BloodThirsters!!!1! I don't realy like getting more then 1 or maybe 2, for the reason that if you die you can take a big hit in damage - But then again it's easy to charge up again so...

4. Warmogs/atmas: Personly i don't use these but it still works - though only get them if you are planning on getting both of them.

Skill Order:
Depends on who you are versing AND if you are in a 2v1 or 1v2 or 2v2 lane.

Some Common Match ups:
Morde: If you find yourself facing morde you will want to get atleast 3 levels of richochet to keep him away from your creeps - actualy i found this highly effective against him and usualy knock him out of the lane before level 6.

Malphite/gragas/pantheon.. These can be somewhat anoying, but you WILL need to establish early dominance against them, show them that if they try to harrass you, you WILL use spellshield to block their spells. If you are slow with spell shield..get practicing as it is the key to doing well if sivir.

Personal skill order:
W
E
W
Q
Q
R
Q
Q
W
Q
R
W
E
E
E
R
E
W

Feel free to not get E so early if you don't need it.

Reasoning for not getting Q first: It hits low early and even with mp/5 runes you WILL run out of mp early - that is until you get chalice, with chalice you will never run out of mp and can spam it all you like. All that and that W is better for early harass, especialy verse morde etc..Note: Remember don't keep W on all the time..use it to harass and NOT to push, you don't want to push to far if they have strong gankers.

Another strategy is to push the wave as fast as possible - and then take pot shots at them with boomerang (while hiding in the bush if you have solo top/bot) while they try and last hit at the tower..just have to be fast/ready to escape quickly as you will most likely get ganked. Make sure you buy wards if you do this though.

Sivir is a great farmer, you should be getting the highest CS nearly everymatch, and alot of the time you will find yourself level 18 while everyone else is level 14~, with a HUGE gear advantage.

Getting bloodrazor on sivir isn't very good..you should be focusing on maxamizing her AOE damage potential/Tower pushing skills. On hit effects only hit on the first hit so you are basicly wasting ricochet - same reason why crit is less useful on sivir.

FARMFARMFARMFARM.

TheOneCalledJoe

12-26-2010

thanks

Rryw

12-27-2010

Dodge seals are also great on Sivir, they synergize with her passive.
Her passive gives you +10% dodge I think? But only if you're moving. So never stop moving.

FaerellG

12-27-2010

Learn how to farm and control minion waves. Understand the pros/cons of pushing and not pushing.
Mid/Late game, understand how to push multiple lanes to force your opponent to defend other lanes or lose towers.