Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bang

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CodemasterMM

07-10-2011

See you later, space cowboy.

Anviir

07-10-2011

You can't go
Who will actually do work now ?

SR Raiden

07-10-2011

Greatest anime of all time.

Conman0210

07-10-2011

Great shot, kid, that was one in a million!

The Doctor

07-10-2011

;-; Good night sweet prince.

PariahLNTRN

07-10-2011

Quote:
Valkskorn:
;-; Good night sweet prince.

This

KamaitachiTrey

Huntsman

07-10-2011

"It's all... a dream..."
"Yeah... just a dream.."

___

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."

Thanks for the hard work.

DemmoxMKII

07-10-2011

So is it a girl or a boy?

Hmm, I dont know <3

Anviir

07-10-2011

Thank you for all your hard work from start to finish. Dispite the current issues on the "leona patch" which arn't your fault. I admire the hard work you and karl both put into the latest patch, working night and day in order to get it ready for us while working under the pressure of the community, and i'm sure fellow staff would of been pressuring for it too.

You worked well, and you're an amazing guy to talk to. I have no idea why this has to happen to you, just another bad decision made by riot.

First there was Yorick, and now this... What next?

GamerToGud

07-10-2011

THIS is the biggest FAIL of RIOT in months.. I mean..

EU Servers are running on Commodore 64..
hmk, can be fixed..

Yorrick far UP..
hmk, can be fixed..

announcing magmar chamber and then remove it from the priority list..
hmk, can be fixed..

but I think, letting go one of the rare, competent people at RIOT (not meant to insult you guys, but there are competent ones and barely competent ones though) for simply no reason is just ridiculous.. and mostly in those times, where you need competent people on his area..

So RIOT, I am asking you.. where does your plan go in the future? introducing a pay to play model? bringing more teemo skins for over 9000 RP? splitting EU another 5-10 times so that finally NA can defeat them (not meant vs you NA players, just reffering to the rumor that Phreak wanted to nerf the **** out of EU so thats why there is a split ^^)? where does your map lead you to in the next time? oh wait.. Ezreal seems to understand RIOT.. "who needs a map?"

You didnt lie when you announced 2011: EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED.

Edit1: hey RIOT.. guess you should have known that I am no Emissary anymore since, oh wait.. July last year.. guess my status changes with the introduction of a new map or working servers. Expect the unexpected.

Edit2: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/824/unbenanntol.jpg/ as I asked Matricus to remove my fail Emissary status.