Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Godly singed build for twisted treeline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GuyGin

04-19-2010

I think this guide made me want to try singed. I don't think the item buildup is quite right, but...

I like the idea of getting a Guise + Sunfire on him. Sounds fun.

Seems like starting with
Crystal (dunno Red or Blue) + pots
Boots + Catalyst
Guise + boot upgrade.
Sunfire
Banshees

would be a pretty fun build for TT. Little expensive toget to the banshees tho.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrTheBest

04-20-2010

In my long experience with Singed (my main) I have ever used my basic attack as a primary kill strategy once, and that was an silly experiment one day when I got bored and wanted to try alt-builds.

Morale of story: it was bad. I could squeeze some dmg out of him, but found myself still using poison and fling as main sources of dmg.

Conclusion: Everything about Triforce helps a champ who uses their basic attack for any other reason than just to hit something between spells, which any good/mediocre/terribad-who-just-picked-him-up Singed player will never do.
Basically, as long as you get boots, you will probably do good with singed, but if you are gonna waste money, at least get team-supportive items like aegis or soul shroud.