Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Atma's Magic Impaler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Conrad Heinz

07-10-2011

Atma's Impaler -
+45 Armor +18% Critical Strike UNIQUE Passive: 2% of your maximum health is added to your attack damage..

Atma's Magic Impaler-
+Armor or Magic Resist + Something else such as Magic Penatration or Spell Vamp or even (Insert____) UNIQUE Passive: % of your maximum health is added to your ability power.

For magic tanks and or beefy mages like Rumble or Maokai can also be applied to Ap Sion, Taric and many others.

Just a thought

Alphascrub

07-10-2011

....this stack with deathcap would be alot to deal with on a champ like say, Vladmir.

TealNinje

07-10-2011

I would totally do that on Veigar, screw Vladyboy. DFG, Magepaler, Rabadon's, Warmog's, Rylai's = ridiculous life, decent cooldowns, ridiculous amounts of AP and some resistances thrown in for funsies.

Xtractor

07-10-2011

like ap wasnt already easy to stack while getting tanky items.

DarkPlatypus

07-10-2011

Atma's Magic Impaler sounds silly. I propose it be called Atma's Inhaler!

Kamaloo

07-10-2011

i liked the build on jarvan where i make 3 warmogs , frozen mallet , some boot and finally atma;s imapler....but cant do that by stacking those on mages...and also this item is lacking in the mage side .....like void staff/last whisper ...manamune/archangel's ..rylai's/frozen mallet...etc

maybe negatron cloak + crit cloak + 800 gold fr recipe ...800 cause armour costs 700 ,but cloak costs 740 ...

good thing u posted it

AntiTcb

07-10-2011

Quote:
Carnifico:
....this stack with deathcap would be alot to deal with on a champ like say, Vladmir.

This would make Veigar a very happy champion when going against Vladimir.

Funkedelike

07-10-2011

Katarina/Vlad/Morgana

OP/10

Damaxyz

07-10-2011

Extremely unbalanced item, Riot clearly knows about this concept and didn't implement the item for a good reason: it's way too good, or it would cost 5000gold +

Eddiot

07-10-2011

Been suggested before and has been shot down before. It breaks a few champs(udyr/morde/vlad/rumble)