Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My First, Current, and Last impression of Yorick.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Veratheral

07-09-2011

in observing the original and new AD ratios, I have a thought.

Yorick plays very well as a harassing tank.
example build: Philosopher's stone, Mercs, Warmog's, Soul Shroud, Frozen Mallet, (then either another Warmog's or Force of nature) then up to Shurelya's.

Strong pushing/ tanking. This works well for me, whereas I've never managed a strong DPS build... ever. Does anyone else feel similar?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Venmen

07-09-2011

ive been doing well with his ad build, dorans blade, merc treads, sheen, trinity force, bloodthurster. dorans blade is nice early survivability and helps his passive as well. if im getting focused ill go a more support tank and get frozen mallet after sheen instead of trinity to help with staying in the fight to ult and slowing people down more consistently. however i haven't tried a tank build yet, seems interesting .