Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Heimer's turrets need enhancement

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

White F4ng

07-09-2011

I don't play heimer very often but there are two aspects of heimer's turrets that bother me. One of which is their targeting, say you have 3 people attacking you all within range of your turret. The most sensible thing would be for your turret to pick a target and attack only it, especially due to it's armor/mr reduction, unless it leaves the range. But rather than choosing one target, it decides to change targets quite frequently leaving you with 3 injured champs rather than 3 dead ones. The second aspect is the turrets range. I'm not quite sure what the range is, but i find that it defeats the purpose of having a turret when any enemy champ with a relatively decent range can attack the turret with a basic attack without taking a chance at being harmed in return.
If you could do something about these two problems i would love it!
and ty for reading

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tantalis

07-09-2011

its annoying when they attack minions over champions too.