Kennen Champion Spotlight

First Riot Post
123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fXn2x

04-16-2010

I love the other team's response to playing against the Riot team in /all chat.

KeVoN xD

04-16-2010

Bad spotlight.

The other team looks like noobs, udyr rush in alone at teh start + you are 3 lvs highter+better equip than them and you have to use ulti to kill udyr omg.

Kennen is a bad champ, admit it.

You play him melee caster? no melee items? ahh yes he has to go in melee range for 2 of his skills, so is you want to play caster you have to go in melee..

Kennen is a fail champ.

Phreak

Shoutcaster

04-16-2010
3 of 3 Riot Posts

I level Lightning Rush to help me in 1shotting the minion wave. It's sometimes a small increase, but it's noticeable. Also, the lower cooldown and increased damage is pretty useful for harassing enemy Champions.

XNFE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

04-16-2010

nice

Abismal

04-16-2010

Fail champ like Ezrael (they are my first target always! easy kill)

Pwncho

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2010

Starks + Brutalizer. Try it. Better than an AP Kennen. At least in terms of carrying thru late game. my 2 cents.

zindikasheen

04-16-2010

You have no idea how much it helps me get better by following yer item builds Phreak! Now if I can just up my gameplay to match lol

Astonem

Recruiter

04-16-2010

These champion spotlights are awesome. You do a great job at showing good builds for the characters, as well as how to play them efficiently. Keep them coming. 8)

KeVoN xD

04-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwncho View Post
Starks + Brutalizer. Try it. Better than an AP Kennen. At least in terms of carrying thru late game. my 2 cents.
Try the same with ez/ashe/trist/sivir etc

you will do better, for SURE,

If you liek the stun part just play ashe, your ulti es a great initiator, you can slow like hell wich its a good escape mechaisnim too.

Ez has wilt in blink.

And remeber when you pla kenen with items like that you will die in seconds if you want to mass stun, wich is the really function of kennen.

Fail champ again for me.

Worst 6.3k ever, he is liek a nunu ult, but worst and 6.3k :S

EIometer

04-16-2010

Solid.

123456 ... 9