Yorick the Jungler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Barack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

07-09-2011

I am not sure wether Yorick had been updated again after he was disabled but I do know the first updates were not enough to fix him. Late game Yorick, imo is a very good character and can be useful in teamfights. The problem is his early game is so terrible he's near unplayable.
That's why I propose we use his summons for something more useful and make Yorick a jungler.

If Yorick was a jungling character, you'd mainly have to change his summons. For instance the five second timer on his summons shouldn't start until they've reached a target. Also, they're health should be raised by 5-10% and damage kept the same.
Another thing that I had a huge issue with was Yorick's reanimations from his ultimate, never fought. They should be changed to aggro the nearest enemy champion

Simcow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2011

Perhaps he is a lane charcter.

Autocthon

07-09-2011

He jungles pretty quickly, if not the safest at all times.

With ghost and his W he should be a great ganker too. I haven't REALLY tried it yet, but stonewall posted a route.