RATE MY hybrid JAX build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bloodchow

11-26-2010

i will go :

ninja tabi
hextech gunblade
guinsoo rageblade
rylai scepter
lich bane
phantom dancer / ,malady

HeLLStaR3

11-27-2010

Ypu are better off when going hybrid to lean towards physical damage and a little lifesteal. In my experience I dont find gunblade worth it. Tri force is a better option after guinsoos.

DoomManufact

11-27-2010

ya Lich Bane without full AP items isn't really worth it. A triforce would do you much more good as a DPS. Frozen Mallet probably would be a better option for a slow as a tanky melee if you don't need as much dps (FM would replace triforce)

Bahamu

11-27-2010

Terrible, with all due respect.

With this itens your damage and your AP will be similar so Lichs Bane wont be effective...

Then you show me a phantom dancer..you dont need that much dodge and you dont need crits since you re hybrid towards AP.

Try Frozen Mallet instead of Rylais.

Try rushing Tri force (yes, before guinsoons, you wont survive 8 stacks this early game anyway) and a red elixir. You ll cut squishys half health with that with empower + leap + sheen effect, all this boosted by red elixir.

HeLLStaR3

11-27-2010

Not a fan of frozen mallet on Jax. Its not worth it to spend money on the health when at your end build you will be about 3k with only dmg and AP items from his passive. Why have a passive and not use it?

Bahamu

11-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pewstar
Not a fan of frozen mallet on Jax. Its not worth it to spend money on the health when at your end build you will be about 3k with only dmg and AP items from his passive. Why have a passive and not use it?
You can only count on his passive late late game.

Early/Mid game (Boots + 1-2 itens) the gain is pitfull.

So when you re up against some mid game gods like Vlad and Kennen you ll be crushed in 2 seconds when you leap in with Tabi and Rageblade.

Meaning, if you go straight dps, your team will have to carry you until most of your AD/AP built is complete.

So, if you do get health you dont synergize with your passive, if you dont get health you ll be useless for a time. How to solve it? Dont play Jax =D

Radamanthys3

11-27-2010

A Sheen would be so much better than a Lich Bane if you have only little AP to back it up