Nidalee Spear Attack

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaFunkMaster

07-09-2011

the damage from her spear is ridiclous it does so much damage
even at lvl 14 it takes alomst half my life

N0vaFlame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2011

You have no MR i guess...?
And probably at max range too.
But seriously, Nidalee is designed as a late-game pure damage champion basically, and the spear is her main nuke. It's also pretty easy to dodge.

GalacticFlame

07-09-2011

Here's the thing, there is a thing called magic resist. Defensive items are actually good, despite if it means taking that one slot away from your build. If you are having a hard time early game, buy a negatron clock, as it provides quite a lot of magic resist, which will make you laugh at the pitiful damage output of all magic users.

TheSmileyKid

07-09-2011

Try moving just a little.

wang slangin

07-09-2011

Nidalee's spear is easily countered..

1. Get a banshee's, I promise it won't go through it.
2. Move out of the way..

wut, a spell you actually have to get out of the way instead of just letting it land?.. OP! amirite or amirite?

Gunney5

07-09-2011

And srsly - If you choose to eat the Spear, just run toward it/her and stop taking the max damage frm it.

Desert Rain

07-09-2011

you do realize that the spear is the slowest projectile in the game, maybe second slowest (morgana's snare is pretty slow looking). If you can't dodge it and decide to run backwards instead of side to side then thats your own fault.

Sayajin

07-09-2011

dodge it

SethCypher

07-09-2011

Eh...I have no problems with it. The damage output of the skill is suitable to the skill seeing as how its pretty slow and requires maximum range in order to deal a potent amount of damage.

Bilun

07-09-2011

He spear only really does huge damage if it hits you at max/very high range. The projectile is fairly slow; if you get hit with it at max range it's your own fault(should have dodged).

Moreover most of the time if she hits you at that range she isn't really in position to capitalize on the damage(if it didn't kill you) as that makes you pretty **** far away.