Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[SUGGESTION] More Rune Pages

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Manuki

04-23-2010

Maybe if I continue bumping everyday they will ban me for flood AND FINALLY READ A THREAD IN THEIR FEEDBACK FORUM at the same time.

So bump.

Also Verletzen

Quote:
i skimmed the posts before me, and noticed one thing.
No one left a suggestion...just "Hey give us more pages

That's good, but it's only details uh. I just want more or unlimited rune pages, whatever the alphabetical order :/

Squallege

04-25-2010

Hey yeah when are there going to be more rune pages???? I want to be able to have multiple pages for multiple builds!

Manuki

04-26-2010

How about bump?

Paynuss

04-26-2010

Yes plz!!!!!! Moar rune pages!!!!

cycoconutz

04-26-2010

just make more accounts

The Goblin King

04-26-2010

No how about more rune pages so I dont have to level to 20 on all those accounts before I can get tier 3. I like this account thank you very much.

Manuki

04-26-2010

Smurf accounts are ruining the game for noobs.

Paabo

04-26-2010

**** yes rune pages. Why is there a limit? We should only be limited by the different combinations we can think of. As it is I have a crit book and an ap book.. but there's so much more I could do. Don't be stingy, riot.

Plibt

04-26-2010

i agree riot c'mon we need more pages!!!!!1

GettinItDunn

04-26-2010

ya its true i want to make all sorts of pages but i have to take runes off and put new ones in wich takes wayyyyy to long. new pages = answer to all our problems plz riot stop being ******bags and just making new characters how about improving the function of the game???