[SUGGESTION] More Rune Pages

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lagutar

04-16-2010

Please... if it's possible to have more than 2, please someone tell me... otherwise.. Riot.. PLEASE give me more than 2 rune pages.

Manuki

04-17-2010

Good idea, bump.

Manuki

04-19-2010

The fact Riot is releasing a bunch of champs with no mana or different particularities has made this suggestion very important imo. You don'T have enough pages if you play Mordekaiser, Kennen, Annie and Trist, for example.

Also the game.

riptologist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-19-2010

I agree we need more rune pages. One for crit characters, One for magic characters, and one for Tanks and character that do not have any mana. you gave us three pages in the beta's. Some of us already own all the characters and have 2 rune pages set up with a ton of IP points still available. Being able to have more pages to siut our playstyle is a must. Either give us more pages or allow us to edit our pages during champion selection like the masteries.

Manuki

04-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by riptologist View Post
I agree we need more rune pages. One for crit characters, One for magic characters, and one for Tanks and character that do not have any mana. you gave us three pages in the beta's. Some of us already own all the characters and have 2 rune pages set up with a ton of IP points still available. Being able to have more pages to siut our playstyle is a must. Either give us more pages or allow us to edit our pages during champion selection like the masteries.
It would take too long among with masteries and everything else. We need our pages to be pre-made, so we can just adjust a little thing when needed.

Manuki

04-21-2010

Bamp

Overninek

04-22-2010

bump

uptown

04-22-2010

I agree!!!! Please!! There are too many rune combinations to change from between characters. Why only 2? Does not make any sense.

Verletzen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-23-2010

Really i dont know how many people will read this...i skimmed the posts before me, and noticed one thing.
No one left a suggestion...just "Hey give us more pages"
I was actually coming to this forum to make a suggestion along these lines, not knowing this thread was around, so i guess i'll just post here.

Here's my thought. We all hate only 2 pages. We all want more.
So how about this?
In the rune book, to the (Lower part?) There is a button labeled "New Page". You click it, and it opens a box where you imput your page's name in.
Say "AP Kennen"
This will then make a rune book page (Just like the current pages we have, blank) With the name "AP Kennen"
Now instead of having it labeled as pg 1 in the bottom right, it would of course be labeled AP Kennen.

While i was considering this, it brought up "Well how can you have all these buttons to get to all the rune pages? That's just too many possibilities"
The best way i could think, where we have the < 1 2 > to change pages, change that out to a drop down box, when you add a new page, it adds it to the list.

Another thought was brought up "Well, how is it arranged? Alphabetically? Chronologically?"
My thought to this would be probably the most complex thing *GASP!*
In the drop down box, and this would only be when you could modify rune pages, of course, there is a "Organize Book" selection, where you could then drag and drop your rune pages around in a list, kind of like the runes to the left of our books, just organizable.
Perhaps when you make a page, it can ask you if you want to link a character to the page, so that you can get a picture, like how the runes have them.

Im not a scripter, im not a creator, this is just something i thought up, and i dont know if the Development team will even read this. If you great guys do, would be nice to hear from you, and know that you read it
You guys at RIOT do a great job, keep it up!

The Goblin King

04-23-2010

I agree, good suggestion. I play soraka mostly so I have an ap per level page and i have another page for kayle thats ap att speed, I want to keep this page available but also have a tank page so i can use kayle as more of a tank if need be. Cant someone from riot explain the sense in having only two pages? Seems like if there were more pages then people would spend more ip on runes therefore forcing them to use rp if they want new characters, rather than just sitting on a pile of ip like I am currently doing. So whats the hold up?

12345 ... 6