Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Yorick's mechanics are a still little wonky.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

So after Yorick got buffed there's still some things that I think mechanically don't work.

1. His Q's speed buff only procs when he hits someone with it. I think the speed buff should proc when he hits his Q so that he can catch up to the enemy and use his auto attack.

2. His E and W scale off att. damage, but do magic damage. This is really messed up. There's really no good thing to build off of unless you get sorc shoes and a BF sword.

3.His ghouls don't chase. Once the ghouls lose sight they're just like "...ehh **** it." and stand around. This makes no sense, especially regarding his W which is supposed to slow in the area.

I think if these 3 things were fixed he could be a better more viable character.