Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So how is Akali change affecting her

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hawkteria

07-09-2011

Hello everyone,

first of all sorry if my message have english error its not my first language.

I want to do what do you think of Akali change auto attacking if possible after doing her ulti. I want to know because 1 of my friend whos mainly playing Akali keep calling its a nerf and she no longer viable to do anything etc. He call that because he can no longer cast hes skill when doing her charge.

Ebonclaw

07-09-2011

He is an idiot.

The way that it used to work before, is that you would automatically attack the nearest enemy, which may or may not be your actual target. Also, if you for some reason had another auto-attack target still nearby, you would run towards them after your Dance.

Now you'll actually stick to someone when you're chasing them down, rather than dashing to them and either just standing there, or running off.

TheJuggernaut92

07-09-2011

I find that it is proccing less for me than before... No idea why, but I was soloing against a garen and it only procced like 2/10 times and he was like right next to me...

Impawsible

07-09-2011

Quote:
Ebonclaw:
He is an idiot.

The way that it used to work before, is that you would automatically attack the nearest enemy, which may or may not be your actual target. Also, if you for some reason had another auto-attack target still nearby, you would run towards them after your Dance.

Now you'll actually stick to someone when you're chasing them down, rather than dashing to them and either just standing there, or running off.

This a million times

Tha Dynamite

07-09-2011

Why would this be a nerf...
The only thing that is changed is that she is easier to pick up. Back when I started playing her, I would ult someone near creep and end up dying because I didn't realize I was hitting the creep instead of my target.
Same for when I play Poppy.

The way it works now, the champion you targeted with your ult would be your champion AI's immediate target, which is better.

Tell your friend that hes an idiot.