Champion Sale - This Weekend 50% off Gangplank

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jdizzoffthehizz

04-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan Lord1 View Post
But on the other hand, when will they give discounts also in IP. The reason is because some people can't seem to afford RP.
Haha in other words some people can't afford the lunch they just spent $5 on?

Beelzeboul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2010

the system itself is byast if you rp users cant see it u have had things to easy in the game for too long I like most bought the champ pack with rp points and since have tossed a couple extra bucks on my account but as it stands now your only making skins available to people who spend money on the game why have your sales strictly for those players too seems like in the beta you should be working on building the community rather than making people disappointed they cannot afford to throw money at the game when theese players add more to the community than the people who simply buy a new toon or skin suck it up for a couple games and than stop as opposed to the player who sits at his computer for 6-8 hours farming the ip helping other nubs with thier tactics and strats along the way its really dissapointing to see the sense of entitlement the rp players carry with them and in all regards is splitting the community if u want all your free players to go to hon because they can actually exp the whole game without having to throw money into it than your on the right path Riot

Alkein

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salivation View Post
I'd love to see IP drops on champs as well. As for this champ, I can't say I much care for him but it's cool they are doing sales on champs and whatnot.

Wondering still when they are going to do IP sales and whatnot, if at all. It'd be nice to see.
id love to see ip drops but id be happy even if it was just on the 6300ip champs so i dont have to earn so much ip for every 6300ip champ that they are coming out with that i like they need to make some 450ip champs too and you dont need an ip dtop on those because you play 2 good games and you have enough money

i think i would also like a change in the way you get ip and xp because at the end of the game a guythat had a way worse score then me and he was on the losing team had more xp and ip and so didanother guy who had a worse sscore then me on my team

nightmaremaster

04-17-2010

god idea spartin lord i cant afford rp

ChaosKnight42

04-17-2010

I think there should be more champion sales instead of Skin sales but both of them are still awesome! Thanks Riot!

FearCatalyst

04-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beelzeboul View Post
the system itself is byast if you rp users cant see it u have had things to easy in the game for too long I like most bought the champ pack with rp points and since have tossed a couple extra bucks on my account but as it stands now your only making skins available to people who spend money on the game why have your sales strictly for those players too seems like in the beta you should be working on building the community rather than making people disappointed they cannot afford to throw money at the game when theese players add more to the community than the people who simply buy a new toon or skin suck it up for a couple games and than stop as opposed to the player who sits at his computer for 6-8 hours farming the ip helping other nubs with thier tactics and strats along the way its really dissapointing to see the sense of entitlement the rp players carry with them and in all regards is splitting the community if u want all your free players to go to hon because they can actually exp the whole game without having to throw money into it than your on the right path Riot
First off, please use punctuation from now on. It really helps.
Secondly, if you have the time to spend playing this game for 6-8 hours, you have the time to go out and get a job to earn the small amount of money it takes to buy a champion.
Third, in regards to your statement about skins only being available to those players who spend money on the game, DUH. You don't need a special skin to play the game, it's just another way for Riot to make money. Riot Games is a company. Companies have employees. Those employees need to eat. Food costs money. Therefore, Riot Games needs money. Don't whine when they find ways to acquire it.

Be glad the game itself is free, stop complaining.

vinhcao

04-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCrumb View Post
Ahoy, mateys! In response to your requests, we're pleased to announce our second Champion sale. Now through Sunday, Gangplank the Saltwater Scourge is 50% off his current RP price.

Gangplank (regularly 975 RP) now only 487 RP!

This sale will end on Sunday, April 18th, after which Gangplank will return to his original price. So grab some citrus, climb aboard, and head on over to the Champions tab in the Store to purchase Gangplank at a reduced price before April 18th.
how can i pay you?

vinhcao

04-17-2010

i want some thing good , good fighter

topboy

04-18-2010

I just got this game couple day ago and i brought a few boost but i wanna see IP discount since i farm them with RP with real money. Sorta like a investment : D

Admonished

04-18-2010

Yup and I finally bothered to buy him.