Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


te emo need buff

yes ( u know what is oracle) 14 38.89%
no ( u dont know what is oracle) 22 61.11%
Voters 36 .

pliss vote on te emo buff

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

boricua boy

Member

07-09-2011

ty all of for back me up on the emo and repet how te emo support if he cannot help team only whit blind and shorm only ult cannot use in team balte pliss give someti te emo deal allmost no damech alest u get he shorm but get oracle and u cancel te emo ult pliss help te emo get balenc


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chien Po

Senior Member

07-09-2011

l2engrish.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mink13

Member

07-09-2011

teemo is op. end of story, he does not need a buff. lol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

boricua boy

Member

07-09-2011

Quote:
mink13:
teemo is op. end of story, he does not need a buff. lol


tell me how te emo is op he the squish champ in lol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poptart Jesus

Senior Member

07-09-2011

Quote:
Pineh:
10/10 troll.


This. Teemo is fine, and he definitely does not need a buff.

Also, I think the OP is making some sort of pun.

"te emo" maybe a spanish pun calling people emos? idk


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

boricua boy

Member

07-09-2011

pliss sombody tell me how te emo is op allmost any champ can kill te emo in sec and only way to support a team is bt blind and shrom ps my tema never run tru my shrom all run in lane not to jungle and if i put a shrom in lane minion will destroy it and te emo ult can be caunter so easy only buy oracle


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mink13

Member

07-09-2011

Quote:
boricua boy:
pliss sombody tell me how te emo is op allmost any champ can kill te emo in sec and only way to support a team is bt blind and shrom ps my tema never run tru my shrom all run in lane not to jungle and if i put a shrom in lane minion will destroy it and te emo ult can be caunter so easy only buy oracle


it does not matter if any champ can kill teemo, any champ can kill any champ, it just matters who kills first, and my teemo kills first, and oracle does not mater i do not need my invis or shrooms to kill most champs, if an oracle stops you try a new champ, because you suck with teemo, im sad one of my favorite champs is played by some one so ignorant.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

boricua boy

Member

07-09-2011

i a greqat te emo i made game whit te emo i do ap buil know all the poin to shorm i not noob i kill but is very hard try to kill while there team have cc and te emo spead suck tell me what champ run 305 erly and te emo do very least damech antil late game and if he team is noob or feed alitle bot i gonner there goin to focus on me like all game ps te emo need buff


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

boricua boy

Member

07-09-2011

Quote:
mink13:
it does not matter if any champ can kill teemo, any champ can kill any champ, it just matters who kills first, and my teemo kills first, and oracle does not mater i do not need my invis or shrooms to kill most champs, if an oracle stops you try a new champ, because you suck with teemo, im sad one of my favorite champs is played by some one so ignorant.

if they get oracle i gank them idiot cheak the neff the did to te emo in early he cannot do **** they need to buff becaus last game i was whit te emo blit can grab u whit arm ult now u have 25% hp know airboin u dead i want the to buf beacus any cc champ kill him easy like paper


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadowclever

Junior Member

07-09-2011

Teemo is one of my friend's mains. By late game he has 20+ mushrooms in mid lane and any mid team fights are just a mess for the opposing team. Teemo is great at shutting down lanes with his shrooms, and is a great support champion when it comes to team fights. If people are buying oracles in order to shut down your shrooms, have someone from another lane/jungle come and gank them. Then they have to buy another oracles, which sets them behind in their build, which is a huge advantage for you.


123