Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

te emo need buff

yes ( u know what is oracle) 14 38.89%
no ( u dont know what is oracle) 22 61.11%
Voters 36 .

pliss vote on te emo buff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

boricua boy

07-09-2011

te emo is one of the champions q has less life in the game and dont deal so much damech i dont know why they neff him beacuas he can scape and why neff his ult te emo ult is so easy to counter only buy oracle and u can destroy is shorm tell me why qq on te emo if u can kill him easy and fast and if u qq he shorm buy oracle

ps morde and jax op

boricua boy

07-09-2011

why negati report if i tell the tru

GohanSmurf

07-09-2011

I know what a oracle is. But that's the reason you place shrooms into brush, so that not even a oracle can counter if you walk straight into it.

I think he is fine.

Kathandrax

07-09-2011

whos te emo? theres no champion by that name... i think u mean teemo

boricua boy

07-09-2011

Quote:
Gohan37:
I know what a oracle is. But that's the reason you place shrooms into brush, so that not even a oracle can counter if you walk straight into it.

I think he is fine.

tell me all champ can use ult to kill fast are lock in or skill shot and te emo ult is plain if the walk in and they neff him why and neff hes speed and cd tell me he not op champ he syuper squich

Pineh

07-09-2011

10/10 troll.

Mushhushshu

07-09-2011

you are joking right? There are plenty of champions who's ultimate doesn't result in fast kills. Ziliean, Yorick, , Kayle, Swain, Janna, Soraka, etc etc I could list every champ who's ult doesn't deal massive damage if i wanted but that's besides the point. Many ults are designed with purposes in mind. Teemo just happens to fall into the more support category.

boricua boy

07-09-2011

Quote:
Mushhushshu:
you are joking right? There are plenty of champions who's ultimate doesn't result in fast kills. Ziliean, Yorick, , Kayle, Swain, Janna, Soraka, etc etc I could list every champ who's ult doesn't deal massive damage if i wanted but that's besides the point. Many ults are designed with purposes in mind. Teemo just happens to fall into the more support category.

let makit a match u team is trynd and u zilian is = gg yorik ult the stronges champ in his team, kayle goint o kill a champ kaylet ult he cannot dye he surive, swain i goin to ult u in midle of team fthi **** he gain all he hp janna i think she need buff she suck soraka never see her in pvp how te emo shorm he can only use in shhorm in jungle to have map control bot wait the somtin call oracle destroy te emo shorm if i put shorm in lane dam minion get it te emo is to easy to counter and to squish champ

boricua boy

07-09-2011

and tell me how shorm can suppot in team batle all the other support champ heal te emo nop

Mephew

07-09-2011

not every champ takes oracle's. If they go together to destroy your shrooms, then they are doing something right.