Where the Phreak's Leona???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PlayWithMe69

07-09-2011

I don't know if it's just me, but I dont see Leona in the store at all. She appears in the champion list when I go to my profile but, that's about it. Can someone explain? Did I miss something?

Rekitsu

07-09-2011

Shes not in the store for me either, or any of my friends I've talked too. My guess is either she glitched out from all that BS yesterday, or that they decided to postpone her release. If they decided to postpone her release, I find it stupid that shes in our champ list.

Razikii

07-09-2011

They said they were postponing her release.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=930571

Risotis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekitsu View Post
Shes not in the store for me either, or any of my friends I've talked too. My guess is either she glitched out from all that BS yesterday, or that they decided to postpone her release. If they decided to postpone her release, I find it stupid that shes in our champ list.
She's in the champs list because she's already patched in, with the most recent update.

Mushhushshu

07-09-2011

Leona was integrated in the patch that came out yesterday. The reason the servers were down all day was because they decided at the last second that they didn't want Leona to be implemented as they felt she wasn't quite ready. Fearing backlash due to the yorick release.

If you downloaded 2 patches yesterday, the 1st patch had Leona implemented still. They had to remove the player's ability to buy her, which took a long time to handle. Once finished the second patch of the day was released removing players ability to buy Leona at the present time.

Rekitsu

07-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risotis View Post
She's in the champs list because she's already patched in, with the most recent update.
It still seems silly to me, if you browse your League of legends file you'll find we actually already have files for gemknight and a few other champs such as I believe plagueblock to be.

It seems to me they coulda held back on showing her.

vtN

07-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekitsu View Post
It still seems silly to me, if you browse your League of legends file you'll find we actually already have files for gemknight and a few other champs such as I believe plagueblock to be.

It seems to me they coulda held back on showing her.
I agree. Don't hype things up for too long. Even more when the server crashes. They could've at least posted the delay in announcements earlier.
That being said, Monkey King. lol.

combator

07-09-2011

i think they focus fixing yorick coz this morning he was banned, you cant choose him to play... i think they where still fixing him... now i came back(lunch time) you can select him in game....

i cant wait for leaona and that new skin for noc and amumu

lolcatzuru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2011

the link in the second post was from 3 days ago