does his passive need a nerf

yes 5 10.42%
no 43 89.58%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

[singed passive]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lxs

07-09-2011

Is his passive to op does it have to big of a hp bonus
today vsing a singed with 3k mana and 5.5k hp with very litle hp items
does it need a nerf?

Raziel256

07-09-2011

Perhaps with the recent changes to other champions such as Swain Irel, so on to decrease their overall survivability then maybe Riot will see that Singed might need a nerf too.Woo knows. IMO i think hes ALITTLE OP.

aSPan1EATkKzuKRT

07-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathari View Post
does it need a nerf?
Vlad would like to have a word with you.

Raziel256

07-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cry Me A Cleaver View Post
Vlad would like to have a word with you.
Vlad has been nerfed to decrease his survivability and Vlads spells cost health while Singeds dont...Im just saying using Vlad as a example is kinda weak.

Vigarious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel256 View Post
Perhaps with the recent changes to other champions such as Swain Irel, so on to decrease their overall survivability then maybe Riot will see that Singed might need a nerf too.Woo knows. IMO i think hes ALITTLE OP.
Those are lane sustain nerfs, not survivability nerfs. Singed doesn't have a life steal ability to nerf... once his HP is gone, its gone. The problem w\ Swain\Irel\Vlad is they could steal too much HP too quickly.

Reacht

07-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathari View Post
does it need a nerf?
Guessing he stacked RoA? i mean it would make sense, RoA stacking is at best annoying, but expensive, Singed is fine, i think his base defenses do need a SLIGHT nerf, because for a "tank" he does do decent damage, enough to be a threat, while his ult does give him a great upperhand when he uses it overall, and lets face it, swinged is easy to play, and everyone who does play him knows never to engage in a teamfight without ulting, it's basic stuff

Truth was he probably got some opportunistic kills, and then snowballed with the first RoA onto a second, or a banshees even.

Cloud Potato

07-09-2011

3k mana gives 750 bonus health. That isn't that much, really.

mink13

07-09-2011

i have had 7k mana, 6k hp, over 100hp per 5 with out hp regain items and 600 ap god i love his passive dont hurt it

boricua boy

07-09-2011

get madred and slow him dow wen he have all hp and he will died vs any dps champ so he not op but he very annoy champ

KingoftheCoopahs

07-09-2011

his passive is one of the more underpowered in the game. if you intentionally try to embrace his passive, buying only items with mana, it gimps you because mana really doesn't do anything for you. you're better off getting strait health items. all it really does is give you a slight boost on things like rod of ages, banshee's veil, and frozen heart. the advantage is minimal. the only passive worse than singed's is evelyns. NERFED INTO THE GROUND. 50% damage from enemy minions. pfft.