Having a problem with champ select after patch?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thatsrightbro XD

07-12-2011

sorry idk how to do this stuff but i posted a thread about this but no one got back to me -_-

It is really annoying, it happens like every 2 to 3 games or so I get a blank character screen then i get randomed everyone que dodges (i know this cause it also happenend to someone on my team before) and i have to resart league..... lame QQ.

need to be fixed, must be new patch cause I have never had any problems with league before this.

**** you LEONA!!!!!!

DesertShaman

07-12-2011

This same bug happened just now. I pressed lock in anyway so it would pick a random champ. Then when every one had picked and the red "Game Starting Soon..." message appeared, the game just never loaded. I had to exit the game and I got a "leave" and a penalty for leaving.

It's annoying when you get a penalty for something that's not your fault.

shaiith

07-12-2011

bump because we care :">

Gastanx

07-13-2011

I kept coming across this bug all of yesterday. I had no clue what was causing it or how to stop it so I kept having to leave queue. Finally got annoyed and checked here, don't click play again. OK I got it now. But...

Today received a friendly reminder via email...

We've noticed that your PVP.net account [removed] now has a level 1 Leaver penalty. This is because in your recent games you have either:
- Been away from your keyboard (afk) for an extended period of time
- Been disconnected from the game for an extended period of time

Is this related to leaving the queue because of this bug or the 10-15 minutes the cable guy was screwing around with wires on the pole today? I got the email while that game was still in progress (after I reconnected soon as my connection came back).

Sesshoumaru

07-30-2011

and here i was wondering why i could not select a champion in the people vs bots match after the "me + bots vs bots" tutorial match :P

fuzzyweapon

Platform QA Lead

07-30-2011
13 of 13 Riot Posts

The bug in champ select after coming out of the tutorial match is known and we're looking into it.