Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Having a problem with champ select after patch?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thatsrightbro XD

07-12-2011

sorry idk how to do this stuff but i posted a thread about this but no one got back to me -_-

It is really annoying, it happens like every 2 to 3 games or so I get a blank character screen then i get randomed everyone que dodges (i know this cause it also happenend to someone on my team before) and i have to resart league..... lame QQ.

need to be fixed, must be new patch cause I have never had any problems with league before this.

**** you LEONA!!!!!!

DesertShaman

07-12-2011

This same bug happened just now. I pressed lock in anyway so it would pick a random champ. Then when every one had picked and the red "Game Starting Soon..." message appeared, the game just never loaded. I had to exit the game and I got a "leave" and a penalty for leaving.

It's annoying when you get a penalty for something that's not your fault.

shaiith

07-13-2011

bump because we care :">

Gastanx

07-13-2011

I kept coming across this bug all of yesterday. I had no clue what was causing it or how to stop it so I kept having to leave queue. Finally got annoyed and checked here, don't click play again. OK I got it now. But...

Today received a friendly reminder via email...

We've noticed that your PVP.net account [removed] now has a level 1 Leaver penalty. This is because in your recent games you have either:
- Been away from your keyboard (afk) for an extended period of time
- Been disconnected from the game for an extended period of time

Is this related to leaving the queue because of this bug or the 10-15 minutes the cable guy was screwing around with wires on the pole today? I got the email while that game was still in progress (after I reconnected soon as my connection came back).

Sesshoumaru

07-30-2011

and here i was wondering why i could not select a champion in the people vs bots match after the "me + bots vs bots" tutorial match :P

fuzzyweapon

Platform QA Lead

07-30-2011

The bug in champ select after coming out of the tutorial match is known and we're looking into it.