[Suggestion] customizable recommended items.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

h0B0

04-16-2010

Riot should allow for a customizable recommended item toolbar configure in your summoner profile your favorite items in order to allow for faster shopping.

Koloss

04-16-2010

Yup.

Choose the order of the items + give the slots hotkeys to activate the corresponding item ability in a blink.

Meel Tikit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2010

Ideally these would be shareable in some way too. Maybe a code that you could plug into the UI to set the items.

Add a button to copy the items code to your buffer, so you could paste them into posts, etc.

Then add a button that let's you fill in a code to set the items.

[_____________] gets filled in with [XD345DE97BC5421] and your list of items gets set.

SilvrChaos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2010

Yes! I just had this idea a few days ago and just now decided to make a topic about it, but I see you've beat me to it! The reccomended items are good for just starting to learn a champ, but after a while, and due to the number of possible builds, it can be pretty useless. Would love to have my usual builds all set to go.

KuBaN

04-17-2010

There is a 3rd party app for this (search the forums for user: Elilasol), but this should be officially implemented.

Adalonus

04-18-2010

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=64934

That is the recommended item changer I use. But it has to be done before a game starts loading. Very easy to use and very useful.

TheMotherGoose

04-19-2010

Seen this thread 1000 times before + 1 and move on.

Alzarath

04-19-2010

Ya, this has been recommended often. +1 and yada yada. Not like they listen to the forum users and their good ideas. :|

Woebegone

04-20-2010

I agree completely... I even came to this forum to find/suggest this very change.

Cyborg Seadog

04-23-2010

Yeah, sometimes the recommended items are just terrible. This would be a fantastic change.