Multiple Rune Purchasing is Now Available

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xray123

07-08-2011

Wow that took so long to do.
It was very annoying to have to buy 9 runes and you had to click the rune,wait for load,whatch kateruina dance then start again 8 more times.

Ty riot

Xray123

07-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie007 View Post
this reply will get random thumps up !
No it will not.

leminlyme

07-08-2011

I come to wonder how horribly everything is compiled and coded on it's fundemental level, that making modifications to the game take this ****ing long all the ****ing time. You realize Terraria adds more content weekly then this game see's in a year? I'm grateful for the feature, but not for the time. I'm sure this suggestion was made in the first month of public release. I've been playing since September last year, and it was way too long til' now for such a miniscule but important feature. I say you just scrap the entire AIR client, it's garbage in almost all ways. Laggy, unresponsive, glitchy, unstable, and for some reason entirely webpage based. Make a real client.

Get some real coders. I have 17-19 year old friends who code better programs then leagues client. Why isn't the client anything like the ingame client? Not that it doesn't have it's bugs (Even on superbeast computers, the game lag spikes atleast twice a match for apparently no reason) It's just a world better by comparison.

Infuriated Emu

07-08-2011

i dont give a ****, where the hell is leona?

WizardOfIF

07-08-2011

Now we just need a sell back option. The recycle option just isn't that useful. Sell back unwanted champions would be nice too.

Veehmot

07-08-2011

FIRST.

Not really, but I don't ****ing care.

Goblinized

07-08-2011

oh thank you so much - you have no idea how much this helps.

KillSwitch KCCO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-08-2011

add something that shows how many of this rune you already have, pain in the ass checking before i buy i have 6 movement quits and like 15 ad marks

DEMAC1A4LIFE

07-09-2011

LOL i already bought like 10 pages worth of runes the old fashioned way. this woulda saved me a lot of time. And i always wondered why this wasnt added ages ago

Fredgerd

07-09-2011

Thx guys much appreciated.