Multiple Rune Purchasing is Now Available

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 17
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerilous

07-08-2011

Finally, been waiting on this feature forever!

NavalOffisah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2011

Now make sure to cap the amount of a rune you can actually own at 9

Taharo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2011

Thanks. Not to be a downer, but this should have been implemented like 1.5 years ago. But still, glad it's finally here!

Venia Vis

07-08-2011

I honestly the hope the downtime of the servers wasn't because of this, It wasn't a problem when the servers where down for a couple extra hours, It wasn't a big deal when it was down for 8 extra hours every so often.

But almost every patch, every time something goes wrong.
I figured by now, (with that big deal you guys made) and season one ending that we would have a bit better server stability. Observer mode is a joke, as real games are far more interesting to watch. And from what I understand it's super bugged. A new map concept was shown to us, but nothing of the sort has been announced, no updates on anything you guys have promised over season one. Check my account, I've done what I can to support the game. And I would be willing to pay monthly to play this game, if it meant that the game I love, as well as most of my friends, had the promises kept.

If it meant less downtime on servers (so its not all day) patches came out closer to on time, a new map that was bigger, and much more challenging to master (don't make it rank playable, just something fun to try out)

Because honestly, if you guys are going to have server problems 4 days after every patch, or a few days before a patch, EVERYTIME, please do not update the game. that is so annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneypenny View Post
Summoners!

If there’s anything that we’ve learned since launching League of Legends, it’s that good things often come in sets. And like all good things, runes are no exception. So for your convenience we’ve just added the ability for you to buy as up to nine copies of a particular rune, or up to three quintessences, at the touch of a button.

The process is simple. When you click to purchase you see now see a quantity field at the top of the box. Simply press the ‘+’ until you’ve reached the total number that you would like, then press ‘Unlock’ button to confirm your purchase.

We hope that this little improvement will take a bit of the headache out of filling in your runebook. Head on over to the League of Legends store to make your next rune purchase today!
buying runes is the least of my worries about this game, it should be all of yours as well.

I love this game, I love the ability to see you guys joke around, the livestreams you guys do sometimes, but come on. Your smiling faces are only going to keep the fan base around for so long.

juslikejesus

07-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asperatis View Post
I honestly the hope the downtime of the servers wasn't because of this, It wasn't a problem when the servers where down for a couple extra hours, It wasn't a big deal when it was down for 8 extra hours every so often.

But almost every patch, every time something goes wrong.
I figured by now, (with that big deal you guys made) and season one ending that we would have a bit better server stability. Observer mode is a joke, as real games are far more interesting to watch. And from what I understand it's super bugged. A new map concept was shown to us, but nothing of the sort has been announced, no updates on anything you guys have promised over season one. Check my account, I've done what I can to support the game. And I would be willing to pay monthly to play this game, if it meant that the game I love, as well as most of my friends, had the promises kept.

If it meant less downtime on servers (so its not all day) patches came out closer to on time, a new map that was bigger, and much more challenging to master (don't make it rank playable, just something fun to try out)

Because honestly, if you guys are going to have server problems 4 days after every patch, or a few days before a patch, EVERYTIME, please do not update the game. that is so annoying.

buying runes is the least of my worries about this game, it should be all of yours as well.

I love this game, I love the ability to see you guys joke around, the livestreams you guys do sometimes, but come on. Your smiling faces are only going to keep the fan base around for so long.
Sorta agree I think they're pretty **** good, maybe a little more notice but they're new also not even that they rock at they're better then most actually all other games in the sense of patches and servers.

On a different note THIS POST SUCKS **** MULTIpLE RUNE BUYiNG LET ME IN THE GAME

RAWRitsjaay

07-08-2011

Well.. isn't it about time!

DarkAncelot

07-08-2011

Thank you.

Captain Raćst

07-08-2011

About time.

Forsby

07-08-2011

well thanks

BeyondGodlike

07-08-2011

only took like 2 years?

12345612 ... 17