stop nerfing irelia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BrotherCaine

07-08-2011

She was not balanced before, please embrace some intellectual honesty please.

CheapSh0t

07-08-2011

ehh i feel the 60 at start was actually nice of them but the issue is usually her late game she loses her power, so the mana thing is meh. The damage changes to the ult reinforce the fact that her late game can fall flat.

A Terrorist

07-08-2011

She was not balanced before people. she was mad OP. idk if she is balanced now, but sure as hell ain't balanced pre-patch.

Pure Blad3z

07-09-2011

still blade surge was her bread and butter now its starting to be another just meh move its hard enough to get decent farm on a melee carry early game as is so with the nerfs to her Q its becoming more and more obvious that she will be nerfed into the club. That club is called "Sivir, Gailo, and freinds" so my question is when do the stop nerfing just one champion when the concept is the broken part?

Prince Olaf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Terrorist View Post
She was not balanced before people. she was mad OP. idk if she is balanced now, but sure as hell ain't balanced pre-patch.
nothin new here just baddies complaining they cant faceroll keyboard and win, to whiners i suggest you learn to play.

sun shy

07-09-2011

Her level three Ultimate got nerfed by 25 damage kids. 25 damage multiplied by 4 blades is 100 damage less then what it used to be overall.

At first this seems like a nerf, but in reality it's around the same amount of damage when her ult was considered "op" by the majority of players. This is because they made her ulti scale off both AP and AD at the same time meaning that her ult gets a bonus 15 damage from the 30 ap you obtain from Trinity Force putting her level 3 ult back up to 175 base damage, which is only a small decrease from her zenith.

Also, there is another post out there about Irelia stating the truth about her and the stupidity of these "my ult doesn't do any damage now" threads. Irelia's ult was great and OP because it gave you a ridiculous amount of lane sustain and heals in team fights, not because it dealt copious amounts damage with little investment into AD/AP.

These nerfs are really unnoticable in reality and are more of an excuse for a player who is doing badly, or a way for the regular LoL player to spew >inster champion here< is up because they got nerfed, or >insert champion here< is op because they got buffed.

Atm, if you want your ult to do more damage. Build hextech gunblade or hexdrinker. If you want more damage with your Hiten Style and auto attacks, build wit's end. RIOT is trying to push Irelia away from a "tank assassin" and pick and choose which attributes she wants to excel in instead of being good at them all.

edit: also, a lot of people probably think their ult does no damage when in reality they missed two of their blade skill shots. Gotta hit 'em all.

Inspector Birdd

07-09-2011

I personally saw a half-built irela kill two fully healthed players in a close combat fight, after her being exhausted for half of the fight.

It was disgusting. I never said broken champ before that moment. Which was only a few hours ago...

Belayaa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Olaf View Post
nothin new here just baddies complaining they cant faceroll keyboard and win, to whiners i suggest you learn to play.
dude irelia takes mad skills, if you didn't notice there aren't many irelia players out there.
There are even less good players. I for one am a great irelia player.