stop nerfing irelia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Belayaa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2011

the title says it all, not you nerf her q and ulti like wtf, there aren't many good irelia players out there as is.

Now i think you shouldnt nerf her ulti becuase early game her doesn't do much damage at all with it. and late game it hits for under 200 each shot.
Against tanks her ulti is competly useless. i should know i have shot all four of her shots against a rammus and did about 35 damage each, till be d balled up and i did 15.

I think you should make it do less damage early and more damage late that would seem fair.

Best Zod NA

07-08-2011

Quote:
Against tanks her ulti is competly useless
How awful and surprising.

Irelia's ult is for kiting, sniping, and clearing minion waves, not for burning down half a champion's life bar. You do that with your other abilities and true damage.

Lunius Key

07-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loquisfdom View Post
How awful and surprising.

Irelia's ult is for kiting, sniping, and clearing minion waves, not for burning down half a champion's life bar. You do that with your other abilities and true damage.
Indeed, but her ult got nerfed so much that is really bad now, her ult should be more usefull then a minion wave cleaner. Irelia is not a champ worthing 6300 and they are nerfing her a lot, she could use some buffs or at least not nerf her so bad like this.

True there are not a lot of people playing her, and even less people who knows how to play her.

So yes, stop nerfing her!

Best Zod NA

07-08-2011

She's absolutely worth 6.3k, and she's still exceptionally powerful in-lane and out of it. True damage, gap closer, stun/slow, long-range sniping ult, and built-in CC reduction with natural beefiness and a high affinity with defensive items.

Belayaa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2011

I personally spent real cash to buy her so i could have a good main then they nerfed her q ap ratio which i thought to myself ok w/e i can still do decently well with, and then riot was like "irelia players we buffing the hp gained from attacking player's champions" and i thought to myself "oh god yes"

couple weeks later they now nerf her ulti's damage so in turn got rid of the tiny buff they gave her.

Hey riot can i have my money back please i don't want irelia anymore now that her ulti deals tiny amounts of damage

Best Zod NA

07-08-2011

I also bought Irelia with real money when she came out, and while initially disappointed, I was very pleased when the bugfix patch came down and have enjoyed her ever since. They still haven't touched the core of her playstyle.

Robert BJ Cheng

07-08-2011

I agree with you, irelia has definitely been getting nerfed too much... I think they don't like the whole tanky dps thing, been nerfing most of them.

No but you seriously should ask for some kind of a refund, the nerfs on her have been hard as ****

Irelia WorldWide

07-08-2011

absolutely agreed, @ Riot you took a good champion who was balanced after her initial nerfs and now turned her as AP useless, and some serious damage output and defense of her initial stats have harmed her so bad in her early game that it gets harder to farm each nerf, you even made Q cost more mana at all levels cmon now, make it return more mana or something then. Most people done use her correctly anyways why nerf a good champion for the likes of people who cant play her?

CheapSh0t

07-08-2011

initial blade surge cost less... its 60 now not 70.....

Belayaa

07-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheapSh0t View Post
initial blade surge cost less... its 60 now not 70.....
true her late game seems alittle better but her ulti is super **** now.