Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I spent roughly 60$ in RP, and you?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krshna

07-08-2011

about 400 dollars

Kumor

07-08-2011

Quote:
patsoundz:
come tell me Riot owes us nothing again...

You gave Riot $60 and they gave you $60 in RP. Fair deal. They owe you nothing. You bought RP not server stability time!

TheRapidOne

07-08-2011

I've spent over 60$, and all I wish is that they conducted themselves like a a company and not like kids with ADD

Migga

07-08-2011

I've spent over $100

Why does this mean riot owes us anything?

Sabnitron

Recruiter

07-08-2011

Quote:
Slayton101:
Riot owes us nothing.

This.

And I've bought WAY more than $60 of RP. You're small time, OP. Small time.

chainner

07-08-2011

the last 60 dollar game i paid for gave me roughly a weeks worth of interest, ive been playing this game for about half a year now and spent around 40$ i think ive gotten quite the bang for my buck.

Frnak

07-08-2011

prolly $200 ish.

They are doing their best. They are a business. They will not laze around and lose money.

just. wait.
jesus.
christ.

Ganksterr

07-08-2011

0$.

I won't spend money on a game that's down so much.

Viktoree

07-08-2011

Actually, once you spend money on RP you've contributed to the game and it's developers. So spending that money helps pay Riot staffer salaries (w/o the paying players they might all have to get real jobs) and it helps with continued game development which keeps the game which means the freeloaders can continue to play.

So yea, Riot employee's owe us for keeping them in their awesome jobs working for a gaming company which a lot of us would love to do. In addition all the freeloaders owe us for keeping the game going, the people who pay are the people who keep LoL alive and don't forget it.

Grin MC

07-08-2011

$10, just bought a prepaid card once