I spent roughly 60$ in RP, and you?

12345612 ... 22
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OctoMonster

07-08-2011

you:Tehe i just got $60 in RP...i own the company now *evil face*
Riot: thanks for your support op
you: FUUUU

saucycalf

07-08-2011

~50$. LoL is the first game I've spent that much money on in many, many years. I spent well over 200 playing DAOC and 200 playing WoW, so ~50 for this much fun after six months is more than worth it.

Airmaxz

07-08-2011

riot owes you nothing, ive spent over 150$ and i could give a **** if the servers are down because i have patience and i actually leave my room.

DemiCat

07-08-2011

Riot is greedy as hell. I have no problem spending $, but RP are so ****ing expensive for a dota-type game.

Rabitepoo

07-08-2011

I've spent about $60 myself. I felt obligated to throw some money Riot's way after enjoying this awesome game for so long.

Mudou

07-08-2011

I've spent well over $500 as well.

$60 isn't much at all there chief.

As someone else has said, you don't have to spend any money on this game, as this and most games are a voluntary expenditure.

Pirate Priscilla

07-08-2011

spent probably 400+ its all worth it.

Rynhardt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2011

haha you're so silly OP. Riot doesn't need you to play their game and they definitely don't need your money! The game is free and they don't have to impress YOU. Or their paying customers. Or their bills. Riot is an entity that has transcended the need to participate in the business of our "economy"

Simon Cowbell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

07-08-2011

I don't know for sure, but somewhere in the area of $150-250.

Is the downtime frustrating? Yes.

Since they delayed the patch anyway, shouldn't they have made sure these issues were ironed out before deploying it? Yes.

Does poop happen when you take something from a test environment and drop it into live with hundreds of thousands of users? Sure does.

Overall, Riot does a good job. Days like this suck, but they make up for it by providing a really great service and game on most other days.

They don't owe you anything. You're the consumer. The moment you feel like the bad outweighs the good, then you vote with your dollar and leave. Until then, suffer through the bad days like we all do and enjoy the hell out of the game when it's up.

iGiggles

07-08-2011

over 160+

12345612 ... 22