Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Any red in the Audio Department

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChrisKalin

07-08-2011

Hey, I'm Chris and I've been playing this game for about a year now. I have recently been enrolled at the Art Institute of Austin in the Audio production program. We have to do two interships before we graduate and I was thinking of going into Austin and finding a gaming company there to see if I can find one.

My question was, what exactly do people in the gaming industry do with audio? I would love to go into this industry if I feel music won't work for me. Hopefully I can get a response at some point =P Until then I will bump this at times.

Thanks in advance,

Chris.

LifesLemons

07-08-2011

I'm sorry. This seems like a really good thread, and normally I'd imagine a red would reply to this...

...but, right now, I'm not so sure. Maybe you should wait until this ****storm has died down a bit.

MehtaMezhan

07-08-2011

Hey Chris!

There's an audio sub-form that the audio Rioters seem to read a lot.
You may have a better chance of a response over there.

Lovelymuffins

07-08-2011

friendly bump cause i like information

ChrisKalin

07-08-2011

Quote:
LifesLemons:
I'm sorry. This seems like a really good thread, and normally I'd imagine a red would reply to this...

...but, right now, I'm not so sure. Maybe you should wait until this ****storm has died down a bit.

Yeah I didn't think I'd get one right this second, but I was at orientation for school this morning and had to write it down before I forget to do and then just favorite it for later. Thanks for your response though, at least it caught someones attention =)

ChrisKalin

07-09-2011

Bump <3

ChrisKalin

07-11-2011

up

ChrisKalin

07-15-2011

Up

ChrisKalin

08-07-2011

Dem bumpz

ChrisKalin

08-08-2011

</3