when is the lee sin late game buff coming?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Made in Asia

Recruiter

07-08-2011

i heard they were going to buff lee sin's late game potential...
when is it coming??

Covenant

07-08-2011

Probably at the same time as they bring Olaf back up to a competitive level.

Also Magma Chamber.

... seriously though, I think they're probably taking their time on Lee and Olaf and such because right now they have a guy like Jarvan who is clearly too strong and they've said as such, and they're trying to bring some of the insane champions back to normal levels. If they buff Lee right now he won't be better than Jarvan, but he might end up being better than he should post Jarvan nerfs.

If I were them I'd buff Lee's late-game anyway, but they're probably hoping that he's fine where he is and it's just that a few other guys are too strong compared to EVERYONE, and it's keeping Monkman down.

Made in Asia

Recruiter

07-08-2011

hopefully they do buff him... but i find him strong with atmog combo on him on late game..

C么nka

07-08-2011

Lee sins late game doesn't need buff AT ALL. I main him now and find his late game so strong im almost un killable. The only changes lee sin needs is as follows. Tempest some type of ad scaling(weak scaling ok), Safeguard some type of ad scaling(weak scaling ok) as well as give magic resist with the armor.

the problem is people do NOT know how to build him. He is not a pure dps, He is not pure tank, he is not an hp soak.

He is about armor, mr, lifesteal, ad with some hp.

Btw the slight changes i ask for would be nice but NOT needed

Ameraygo

07-09-2011

Would like if anyone could post build that i could play him effectively on ranked @1900 elo.I like the champ but when feeling normal i feel that i cant do all things because of stupid picks/trolls/morons.I am afraid to try Lee on rankeds because i dont know if he is even good.
Jungle or solo top?

vtN

07-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by C鬾ka View Post
Lee sins late game doesn't need buff AT ALL. I main him now and find his late game so strong im almost un killable. The only changes lee sin needs is as follows. Tempest some type of ad scaling(weak scaling ok), Safeguard some type of ad scaling(weak scaling ok) as well as give magic resist with the armor.

the problem is people do NOT know how to build him. He is not a pure dps, He is not pure tank, he is not an hp soak.

He is about armor, mr, lifesteal, ad with some hp.

Btw the slight changes i ask for would be nice but NOT needed
I personally don't play Lee Sin.. but I just creeped your profile and if we're judging his ability by you, he needs a buff. On your last 10 games, you've won every cassiopeia game (4), except for the 1 loss forgiven. The rest of the games are you playing Lee Sin, where every single one is a defeat. And you only have one game where you're positive with him. One of the games you're even 1 and 6.

C么nka

07-09-2011

Judge by match history is not a good thing example we had 2 feeders in my last game and i had half the kills and half the assists. Just bad matches if you personally wanna find something out talk to people who i play with or add me for a game and you will realise that im correct. Because team feeds what can i do? he does NOT need a buff he could USE a tweak

C么nka

07-09-2011

Btw that 1 and 6 game i dcd due to a power out and came back when everyone was lvl 12 so dont get conclusions about information that isn't very accurate

vtN

07-09-2011

I don't mean to insult you or anything, but 5 games is quite a bit of failing to show with a single character in the last 10 games. Not saying you're bad, it could very well be a coincidence, but it did happen.

C么nka

07-09-2011

5 out of the 100's and 100's of games is not much