An item like wriggles for casters!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

coojw

07-08-2011

It would be great if an item for mages was introduced that:

1. DROPS A WARD
2. Has spell vamp (probably built from the hextech revolver)

Doesn't necessarily have to give the chance on hit to minion 500 damage effect, but perhaps some other cool effect that would benefit caster classes, like chance on spell cast, increased mana regen or increased hp regen or something.

with the introduction of wards having the ability to be jumped to by shunpoo i'd like to see an item that I would actually get as Katarina to drop wards. The mana regen part wouldn't be helpful but it would be to other characters.

Claricorp

07-08-2011

I would prefer a more support oriented item that could drop wards, which would hopefully change the whole supports being forced to buy tons and tons of wards.

Harbringer91

07-08-2011

Careful when suggesting spell vamp items. They were purposefully limiting those items for the abuse that they get from certain champs.

I have thought of an item like this in the past (It'd be really nice to have a free ward item other than wriggle's). But to make a parallel item is silly. Wriggles lantern is a item specifically designed for junglers to speed up their jungling and to provide lifesteal for the damage that was taken by minions. The free ward was designed because junglers have a definite need for vision (jungle walls are easier if you can see around them).

This item has too many implications for champs like vlad or katarina. More spell vamp items will cause vlad to see a rise in play and survivability again, and katarina can use the ward for jumping thanks to the latest patch.

RobertFreeman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2011

Title of this thread, but I'm not worried about the spell vamp, or even about the Wards. There needs to be an item made for jungler-casters. Their build right now is just... Not right.

Cawkazn

07-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertFreeman View Post
Title of this thread, but I'm not worried about the spell vamp, or even about the Wards. There needs to be an item made for jungler-casters. Their build right now is just... Not right.
i sure would appreciate a lil' veigs flying out of the river and ganking.

hawkraider

07-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Anthrax View Post
i sure would appreciate a lil' veigs flying out of the river and ganking.
I read this and thought...

DUDE this is the answer

from wriggles you mix it with a saphire crystal (make it less appealing to kat) and a rejuvenation bead(should build into more) you get:

(insert name here)

25 AD
35 armor
15% lifesteal
5% spellvamp
300 mana
15 hp5
UNIQUE passive: on hit 20% chance to deal 500 extra magic damage to a minion
UNIQUE active: places a sight ward

what do you guys think?

EDIT: posted it in its own thread comment there

Cawkazn

07-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkraider View Post
I read this and thought...

DUDE this is the answer

from wriggles you mix it with a saphire crystal (make it less appealing to kat) and a rejuvenation bead(should build into more) you get:

(insert name here)

25 AD
35 armor
15% lifesteal
5% spellvamp
300 mana
15 hp5
UNIQUE passive: on hit 20% chance to deal 500 extra magic damage to a minion
UNIQUE active: places a sight ward

what do you guys think?

EDIT: posted it in its own thread comment there

well, the underlying problem is that it takes long enough already for a caster to even get a wriggles, and the item is basically useless past its intended purpose of making the jungle easier to clear.

something that comes from a cloth armor and builds into a madred's razor-like item, but without the ad would be kind of cool. and from there have it build into the aformentioned spell vamp wriggles item. if spell vamp is too easily abused, just make it give mana regen or something too.