[Champion Suggestion] Tryndakaiser, the ultimate killing-machine

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TI Nike

07-08-2011

Lore- In a underground lab near Zaun, lied a sinister scientist, there are unknown information about him except he only lived in Zaun and his name was Lucifon and was hated by everyone in Zaun because his family was truly evil, they invented andriods to do thier bidding and started to kill people who were innocent and the people who betrayed the family years ago. Lucifon wanted to invent the andriods too, so after about a month he completed the andriods to do his bidding, he ordered them to kill the labortory where his parents first founded. But instead destroying the lab, they destroyed Lucifon's parents and his whole family. Since then he put the andriods to sleep and he abandoned Zaun and built an underground laboratory, . When people started to hated him, he hated the world, so he wanted to create the ultimate killing machine, so he thought about The League and had an idea. So he had built a DNA machine built for cloning and fusion other organisms. When he was done building the DNA machine, he had built a small small-fly/parasite robot to collect blood in Summoner's Rift. On the 1st day the fly had collected 2 of The Leagues' champions blood. Tryndamere and Mordekaiser. When the fly returned to the lab. Lucifon started immediately and put the blood in the machine. When the DNA machine completed the fusion. Lucifon named it Tryndakaiser.

When Lucifon commanded Tryndakaiser to kill everyone in Zaun, Tryndakaiser had a mind of his own and he had murdered his own creator. After a week since Lucifon's death, Tryndakaiser was interested in the League. After the Institute of War accepted him to The League, He then left the lab and went off to The League of Legends.

", Death, Torture, Hatred, and Vengence, I live by those words, Nothing can changed me for who I am now. Go on and make me mad, you'll regret it. "
-Tryndakaiser

Abilities

Unbearable Strike(1st skill) - Tryndakaiser charges his sword and deals the enemy 100/200/300/400/500/600 true damage and stuns them for 1.5/2/3/4/5 seconds<------ (I have NO idea what the slahes are for, if anyone knows, tell me! )

Full power(2nd skill)- Tryndakaiser charges up to full power giving him stats that are 70% and tripled for every level he gains. Allies around him also gains stats that are 70% for 10 seconds, enemies around Tryndakaiser lose 70% for 10.5 seconds. crazy huh?

The Cursed Mace(3rd skill)- Tryndakaiser throws a cursed maced dealing 200 plus magic damage and if it hits the enemy, the enemy takes damage over time dealing 80/90/100/120/130/150 plus magic damage. Any units around the cursed enemy champion is dealt halved the original damage

Invincible Killing-Machine(Ultimate)- Tryndakaiser absorbs all stats from champions,minons. turrets, neutral monsters and is invulnerable to all disables, all damages, and all crowd control. If an enemy champion touches Tryndakaiser during his ultimate thier health will be halved, touch Tryndakaiser again it will be halved again. As a result, the enemy champion has been slain.Every health Tryndakaiser loses, his attack damage and ablility power increases by 2x per level. (....GG! )

Overflowing power(Passive)- Tryndakaiser's stats increases by 3x every level he gains. Also when auto-attacking, he slows a unit by 50% movement speed and attack speed. It also stacks increasing it by 2x. Max cap is at 10

Well, thank you for reading my Champion Suggestion for Tryndakaiser, The Ultimate Killing-Machine! Oh! just to tell you Riot, that this isn't some ordinary champion, Tryndakaiser is a fusion-clone & god champion. a WHOLE new series of champions! ( I made that up) So If you ever released Tryndakaiser he should cost 10,000,000 IP and you can't buy him with RP, and if summoners wanted to play him. They should have their ELO's to........OVER 9000!!!!! Nahh I'm just joking guys, But for a champion like this? This champion should be owned by 1 summoner since its so OP. Also i dunno, but if Riot gets the idea of making God champions or Fusion champions then well, maybe You guys can put a new game mode for LoL. And those God & Fusion champions can be played there. And you must have an ELO over 5000 to play. I kno, i kno, i changed the "over 9000!!!' part ( btw, if you people don't know anything about the "over 9000!!!" part... well, that, you dont have to kno ) Oh and if you Riot guys do this. I get credit too! you kno cus I'm awesome like that But seriously, i get credit! Anywhos... Thanks for reading my champion suggestion and I hope you release this champion! ight, Peace!

Looks: He is 6'0 feet tall, weighs about 195 pounds, has a mace and a sword, he is buff like Mordekaiser and has a personality like Tryndamere, He has a full-on body armor that is titanium except the head. He carries his sword around and the Mace goes behind his back. Most girls in the League find him intensely attractive. Katarina,Akali,Sona, Ashe , Morgana, etc.

Send

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2011

rofl. That ability is his autoattack right?

TI Nike

07-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talreth View Post
rofl. That ability is his autoattack right?
Oh you gotta read it again, i just edited it.

houndnexi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2011

Slashes are for 1.5/2/3/4/5 stun (1.5/ <-- STUN lvl 1) (2/ <--STUN lvl 2) so on and so forth

Brownikissed

07-09-2011

where is his shield and endless rage?

TI Nike

07-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logistyzx View Post
where is his shield and endless rage?
Look at his ultimate? Better than Tryndamere's ultimate and Mordekaiser's shield combine

FenixTorador

07-09-2011

Lol it's a good thing this Champion isn't meant to be taken seriously haha

TI Nike

04-14-2012

Bump!

SilverFang Chino

07-29-2012

Dafuq. OP

SilverFang Chino

09-01-2012

Woahh