A New Champion Approaches: Garen, the Might of Demacia

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fredyybob

04-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krumsly View Post
I'm pretty sure courage has a limit to the amount it stacks.
in x-fire the guy said it was 7 at first lvl and grows to 30 at top lvl, so no having 200 stacks

Nokia 1100

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2010

Im so gay

Bluebolt77

04-15-2010

Woot, I've been saving up ip, this looks like my style of hero, will buy for sure!

Truffinator

04-15-2010

im pretty sure he will be 450 - 1300 he looks easy to play and no skill shots unless you count whirlwind thing. No mana either this champ will defiantly not be high priced like kennen.

KanoAshido

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2010

in the gameplay vid, the jeff said that he saw him as the melee ashe, and that would give us an idea of how much he costs, so he should be way cheaper than the recent champs. While he does seem awesome, it is good that he will be cheap because he only has 1 cc, a silence, and no slows or stuns

PeachBluntz

04-15-2010

wow, why are you morons making heros like this. op and stupid, lets give him an op passive, a strong as hell ult, and for the hell of it he can have xtra armor and mresist when he kills stuff, whos the idiot who came up with this idea? he must be a complete noob. make sum innovative heros, like ones with global abilites such as make whole team invisible for a few secs or slow the whole opposing team for a few secs, sumthin new, not an op tank everyone is guna wanna play and then ull need to nerf him if u want to balance the game out cus he'l probably be too op. morons. complete morons.

Swampy Bunghole

04-15-2010

is he gonna be a 6300 ip?
gettin tired of them :P

Swampy Bunghole

04-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeachBluntz View Post
wow, why are you morons making heros like this. op and stupid, lets give him an op passive, a strong as hell ult, and for the hell of it he can have xtra armor and mresist when he kills stuff, whos the idiot who came up with this idea? he must be a complete noob. make sum innovative heros, like ones with global abilites such as make whole team invisible for a few secs or slow the whole opposing team for a few secs, sumthin new, not an op tank everyone is guna wanna play and then ull need to nerf him if u want to balance the game out cus he'l probably be too op. morons. complete morons.
be a little nicer...after all, these "morons" made an awesome game

Dreamcleaver

04-15-2010

Well this dude is not revolutionary in any way but seems like a solid hero. I guess Riot has to play safe sometimes.

I like his passive. Gaining hp while switching lanes or coming back from jungling will be nice.

Also lol @ Garen vs Katarina rivalry. From the looks of it, Garen will rape Katarina on the battlefield.

McComb

04-15-2010

trulling