Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A New Champion Approaches: Garen, the Might of Demacia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IOriginalSynI

04-25-2010

Quote:
YAY OREGON:
they're implementing a lot of new stuff on the upcoming patch... new items, new way of stunning for ryze and amumu and such... and of course Garen... so I imagine they're taking this long to make sure there are no bugs and everything is running smooth.

maybe... but i still think that they need to give us any information about why the patch is gonna be delayed *sad

Araxel Redmoon

04-25-2010

i think tht passive could be tooooo imba carefull we dont want to fight or use n inmortal one

Chimaeira

04-25-2010

Rabble rabble rabble

Badgermilk

04-26-2010

But we dont know wat else to do mayor!

lol classy very classy chimaeira

DaCrook

04-26-2010

Quote:
IOriginalSynI:
maybe... but i still think that they need to give us any information about why the patch is gonna be delayed *sad

I agree i have been waiting for the new patch for a few days now, new champs are really all that interests me now. And i only log on to find no new information about anything, let alone the patch.

ShadowsVengeance

04-26-2010

He can play football in those gigantic shoulder pads!!!

Grakon

06-03-2010

ok i understand he works for demacia and all but i got to thinking the coolest costum for him would have to be a Templar suit.....idk just gave it a though and seeing that red cross with the white background would be GLORIOUS!!!!!!