A New Champion Approaches: Garen, the Might of Demacia

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Qlio

04-15-2010

why wasnt it mentioned that his Q and E can crit? oh and "OMG ITS GAREN" this will replace famous "OMG ITS YI" quote.

StretchyStretch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2010

Oh, snap! Garen and Katarina are lovers? wasn't expecting that, hes a naughty Demacian.

Longe

04-15-2010

Sadly, this champion is (in skills) quite close to that of Legionnaire in HoN. His ult is exactly the same as Garen's, his "whirlwind" skill is very much like the (i think this is the name) "whirling blade" of legionairre.

However, given that information, I am still greatly excited to try this hero out. He seems like quite a bit of fun, not to mention the attention to detail on his model.

Amazing work, Riot.

zCryptz

04-15-2010

I am sure that he is OP first update or two will probably fix that. Along with that he looks like a mixture of many characters Tryns spin, Sion and his enrage grants hp, Garen gets armor and MR. The courage passive is the Kayle ulti. And Decisive strike is like TF. The ulti is different other than that the skills seemed copied a little. His passive will be nerfed for sure. Laning will be a breeze for him. Heimer gets 22/5 hp regen and that is all the time. Garen gets "rapid regeneration" resulting in just running back and turret hugging for hp.

SexualTurtle

04-15-2010

should be around 3150 if not then 6300, either way hes so awesome ill pay 2billion points to get him

bloomtrader

04-15-2010

him and tryndamere laning together would look epic.

zbishop

04-15-2010

im about 90% sure he wont be 6300 ip guys, so dont worry

Expertise

04-15-2010

Hard earned money spent even faster. Epic FTW.

XFaTaL Frenzy

04-15-2010

any idea when this guy will come out

TL Phrost

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-15-2010

My Garen preview is currently being uploaded to youtube so stay tuned for my amazingly awesome commentary!