Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A New Champion Approaches: Garen, the Might of Demacia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BloodGoblin

Recruiter

04-15-2010

SKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!this will be my new number 1 char > Sweet stuff u guys great work!

ZeroTroll

Recruiter

04-15-2010

Quote:
Longe:
Sadly, this champion is (in skills) quite close to that of Legionnaire in HoN. His ult is exactly the same as Garen's, his "whirlwind" skill is very much like the (i think this is the name) "whirling blade" of legionairre.

However, given that information, I am still greatly excited to try this hero out. He seems like quite a bit of fun, not to mention the attention to detail on his model.

Amazing work, Riot.

HoN was a direct remake of Dota and was approved by Icefrog and his crew, who are the creators of LoL. So there is no problem here of "copies." Also, there are quite a few of us who migrated to LoL directly from playing the dognuts out of DotA and we appreciate Riot for bringing our favorite champs over to LoL in a refreshing but familiar way.
Thanks again Riot! I wish you luck with the server issues.

xSunTzu

04-15-2010

Quote:
Tsar Ivor:
Ryze is an easy to use nuke lol (propably not best place to discuss this, but im new to the forums) lol hes squishy bring him down when hes weak lol any champ just use your head, and remember no champion is OP everything has a weakness available ingame. (ofc any champion thats fed is gonna seem op) Im sure Riot put a significant weakness to this guys attributes so dont worry ^^

his cool downs are pretty long. All of them being over 15 at lvl 1. later lvls i think the lowest cool down is 8 secs

Jiaan

04-15-2010

yay i cant wait im so happy , Sounds fun and he looks actually really good and i cant wait for more mele characters.

Btw Suggestion! get more archers?

Monster King

Recruiter

04-16-2010

Totally nice one
Buying

VanillaTrance

04-16-2010

Can't wait for him to come out

arthas SEPHIROTH

Recruiter

04-16-2010

Garen's just missing a healing totem that moves slowly on its own.

Waldkier

04-16-2010

What will be his ip/rp price?
i wanna know how much i gotta save up

Darkorbitt

04-16-2010

When is server online ? I want to see him ^^

Chantzehao

Recruiter

04-16-2010

Anyone else slightly grossed out by the extra joint in his thumb?
Am I the only one to notice so far?