Is this a good Kayle change?

Yes 13 76.47%
No 4 23.53%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Small Kayle Improvement Suggestion - Riot Please Read and Contemplate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xan

Adjudicator

07-08-2011

Hello Riot and fellow LoLers,

I propose a small change to Kayle's ult.

Please allow the double tapping of the ult (pressing R twice) to cast the shield on Kayle, rather than having to target Kayle after selecting the ult.

This saves a few very important microseconds in some scary situations. It's one of those tiny, smart improvements that players like myself appreciate. I won't go into a long argument as to why I believe this small change is good, as I think it's rather simple.

Please let me know if you disagree or if I am missing something.

-Xan

Mike1234545

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2011

Nb, Finaly someone who knows how to play and has a good idea and not a qq thread.
I'll upvote

Diamondragan

07-08-2011

You are missing something. Change the self-cast spell 4 to a hotkey like T or Shift+R.

You saved even more time because you can do that NOW and only press T ONCE.

Sorry if this sounds like I'm trolling. I'm not, and I only wish to help. Let me know what you think.

airportwifisucks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2011

if you press alt+r won't it self cast?
the double tapping r would still be easier though so i think it is a good idea.

Xan

Adjudicator

07-08-2011

Thank you very much for the suggestions Chrisreeh and Diamondragan. I am going to try both out immediately. I sheepishly admit that I was not aware of these very reasonable solutions.

That being said, I still would not mind if it was built into the champion. I do see it as a much lower priority change now though considering the above solutions.

Thank you for the constructive feedback

-Xan

SakuraSammi

07-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan View Post
Hello Riot and fellow LoLers,

I propose a small change to Kayle's ult.

Please allow the double tapping of the ult (pressing R twice) to cast the shield on Kayle, rather than having to target Kayle after selecting the ult.

This saves a few very important microseconds in some scary situations. It's one of those tiny, smart improvements that players like myself appreciate. I won't go into a long argument as to why I believe this small change is good, as I think it's rather simple.

Please let me know if you disagree or if I am missing something.

-Xan
You're missing the point that you can self-cast by using alt-r or you can simply rebind the self-cast to a different button like T

BigWhiffCleaver

07-08-2011

just selfcast it, nub

Acrimitis

07-08-2011

I don't like the double tap idea. There's just too much potential to hit R twice when trying to hit an enemy, especially when using smart cast.

I use smart cast, with shift+R bound for self cast and it works great for me. Although, i'm considering binding it to T instead.

But, i don't see any reason riot shouldn't add in the ability to bind commands to double tap. I just won't use it. If they do, though, expect it to be extremely buggy at first.

Bonegnasher

07-09-2011

Alt + R = Win

Also works with her W, and any other buff that you can target, as far as I know.