Champion Spotlight: Leona, the Radiant Dawn

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

megachamp

07-13-2011

ps i hear u have to heil hitler before u can be hired by riot.

shaddow511

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-13-2011

why does it have the garen icon ?

and when will we be able to buy her?

FABIOForever

07-13-2011

This one has some great new spotlight additions (or at least I just noticed them): showing all available skins in-game, and going into slow motion for a better understanding of combos.

Please include those in all future spotlights.

VoidWraith

07-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clappo View Post
It's gone beyond a joke now, waiting this long for a champion, Riot should be improving with time, but all i see is more problems for people to have a whine about. Bring out the champion already. Impatience is a virtue
I wasn't joking. I mean if you had a service where whenever something wasn't the way a few lazy people wanted, but those people comprised enough individuals to be able to flood your forums with a lot of whining. And this happened every single time you added something to that free service, wouldn't you just be like "Well, they"re never happy so F**k it I'll do things on my own time"?
I sure as hell would take a similar attitude. Esp. since this service is a free one...

VoidWraith

07-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by simPp View Post
There will never be a new map. If they were actually working on it, there would be a shred of progress posted. New map does not equal new money. It requires a lot of work and effort and balancing, and lets face it, a project of that scale, riot would surely fail some how.

So instead, we get new champions, and new skins, which regardless of what people believe, rake in a lot of income for this game.

Once riot sold out to the chinese phone company (srs) for 400 MILLION $. You should of expected, the expected. $$$
There has been evidence of a new map. I Bet any new maps won't be released until season two.

VoidWraith

07-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanBAMF View Post
Exactly. There is no word in the official announcement. (Other than "Early next week")

So shut up and wait for another announcement. We don't know anymore info than you.

P.S. I'm not your bra, you ignorant excuse for a human being.
Ignorant excuse for a human being... Priceless, I don't know, or care @ who that comment was directed, nor do I care what prompted such a response, (heh) but... (Snort) Ha ha (Snort) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
(ahem, hm)

(that is all) XD

Lord luxul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-17-2011

Question that may have already have been asked; does anyone know if Sivir's Ricochet Triggers Leona's Passive?

SirNameless

01-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inceptioned View Post
Yay.

Edit: ****ing riot removed all my images.
Yeah that sucks I looked up this thread specifically to see your epic post on the first page.