Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Spotlight: Leona, the Radiant Dawn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Twisted Styx

Recruiter

07-12-2011

Quote:
TW StanicusJr:
ok I read that. Not one word about when she really is coming out. So why that tard quote? Maybe you should read it again bra.

Exactly. There is no word in the official announcement. (Other than "Early next week&quot

So shut up and wait for another announcement. We don't know anymore info than you.

P.S. I'm not your bra, you ignorant excuse for a human being.

Yestom

07-12-2011

WHERES LEONA ?? today is TUESDAY AND LEONA ISNT ON .. .. WHERE IS HER ?

Twisted Styx

Recruiter

07-12-2011

Quote:
Yestom:
WHERES LEONA ?? today is TUESDAY AND LEONA ISNT ON .. .. WHERE IS HER ?

What's with the trolls today? Go back under your bridge.

Rimmøn

Recruiter

07-12-2011

Quote:
AmericanBAMF:
Exactly. There is no word in the official announcement. (Other than "Early next week&quot

So shut up and wait for another announcement. We don't know anymore info than you.

Perfect examples of why this community is considered to have a large amount of "****s" in it.

LiShengsun

07-12-2011

The wait and hype they are building up is only going to do more harm then good. Really disappointed with them on this one. Only other champion that took this long to release was Yorick and lets be honest he was and still is a bit pathetic. The longer you guys hold out on us the bigger the let down will be or the bigger the server crash...

FireToad

07-12-2011

i like the ever present silence on the issue of why leona isnt out yet... its not like you didnt know we would be waiting, so how about a new post telling us its been delayed and not to expect her release till later in the week... If for nothing else then good customer service... jerks

FireToad

07-12-2011

kk correcting myself they have not been silent, theres a post in the forums saying that its supposed to be early this week, and really I think we're all used to how stable and consistent riot has been pre season one tourney, so heres me hoping you surprise us today with a late patch Riot.

Maybe you could just tell us "not gonna happen today" =P that way im not wasting my time waiting on it

To Condescend

07-12-2011

Quote:
Kuama:
soooo early next week huh? that tells us monday or tuesday...it is currently tuesday and nothing?? How does a champ create stability issues on the pvp.net servers? Could it be having that 80th champion is just too much? i say u get rid of eve no1 needs her anyways.

It's funny how you say no one needs eve anymore cause she requires more skill to play now. I've seen decent Evelynns' post nerf. But if the masses (Like you) who probably don't want to think of other ways to own with her and just want easy mode, then indeed.. they may just buff her back to being "Ridiculous." On a side note, I never thought a champ would take this long to release.. lol.. all this IP/RP.... and nothing to spend it on. Lol I want that "Defender" skin.

Cerebral Captain

07-12-2011

Quote:
CrusaderLegend:
nice but we still want a freaking new map >.>
at the very least they could tell us the progress or if they still are making it....

I agree with this guy!

Cerebral Captain

07-12-2011

Quote:
AmericanBAMF:

Tee hee hee