The Razer Twisted Treeline Tournament is Upon Us!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orwell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2010

I need to get a 3rd person for my team. Contact me if you are interested

GwanN

04-15-2010

"The Razer Twisted Treeline Tournament is Upon "Us"!"

Yes US only...

The world boasts this partnership....

Szaxachii

04-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabanal View Post
Any province of Canada except Quebec. :'( Nuuuuu
Unfortunately Quebeceurs get the short of the stick with every contest or tournament.

Phrozen

04-15-2010

I don't get it... Was the date of this tournament announced before hand? This is a pretty large tournament and it's being announced 2 days prior to the event. People like myself that made plans for their weekend before the announcement of this tournament won't be able to join. Kind of sucks.

If this was announced before [date], then it's my fault for not reading up earlier about the tournament, but if this was just planned... poor strategy.

EXXe1

04-15-2010

I would really like to play it but ill have to wait for a global tournament since im from Argentina ,, well there r a lot of players from Argentina and Brazil and from EU as well that would love a global tournament.. Well gj and gl..

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

04-15-2010
2 of 7 Riot Posts

Just an FYI - we would have loved to make this tournament global and allow participation from around the world, but unfortunately the realities of varying legal systems on our globe make that a difficult/impossible task.

Seance

04-15-2010

Simple solution would be to have in-game currency winnings, right? Won't that get around cash prize loopholes?

Better than nothing...

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

04-15-2010
3 of 7 Riot Posts

Quote:
Simple solution would be to have in-game currency winnings, right? Won't that get around cash prize loopholes?

Better than nothing...
That's actually not the case. I don't want to get into specific details, but it's more complicated than you might think (and way more complicated than it should be IMO)

Carrotz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2010

any Province of Canada (other than Quebec)

ARKKKKKKKKKKKK

krogger

04-15-2010

Well this sucks ... i been looking forward to this since announcement then to find out its US only .......................................... my life has just been ruined