The Razer Twisted Treeline Tournament is Upon Us!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mugyou2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-15-2010

i would love to even try to do this but my parents are gunna try and look at what my computer needs to run better that weekend >.< why would you do that riot. why >.>

UchihaWalid

04-15-2010

sigh Me and my friends wont be able to participate in this fine tournament since we dont live in Canada nor United states of America
Ah well I will just wait untill a global tournament

Daium

04-15-2010

I doubt it's very complicated getting your tourny approved in Quebec. I'm glad theres a tournament but it would be nice if everyone could participate.

PEDO Marky

04-15-2010

Egocentrism is the center of the problem...
When there are sweet prizes, only a few can participate. Isn′t that just wrong?

Bah, no one cares about these kind of comments, if they make another tournament, they will do the same stupidity again so I guess there is no point arguing.

I wonder if brains are that expensive...

K4hid

04-15-2010

Quote:
Eligibility. The Tournament is open only to residents of any state of the United States of America, the District of Columbia and any Province of Canada (other than Quebec)
Seriously.. I will never understand that.. why the Canada is able to participe.. but not the Quebec, wow I'm very disappointed, cause now I know I will never be able to participate at anything this game has to offer with my friends.

We are playing a lot and I know a lot of Quebec player will think the same.

Quebec is in the Canada, like all other province.. but can't participate.. just wow, can't get this.

Weedfreak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2010

Why cant peole from Europa play in the tournament ? thats unfair we would kick some **** let us sign up

Surrealialis

04-15-2010

A KH4

Talk to your MP's dude. It's not Canada's nor Riots fault quebec has to be difficult and be lead by idiots.

Jan Jeschek

04-15-2010

WtH Riot? Me and some friends played and played hours and hours till we got lvl 30 and now we cant join tournaments? Only if we install the german version and start at lvl 1 ? Why only peaple who live in the states can join this tournament?

Nilsolav

04-15-2010

Seems like a really cool competition, too bad I'm only level 18 =(

xephh

04-15-2010

I accidentally submitted our form twice because I didn't know we submitted it the first time, I thought I'd see a confirmation screen, but it just took me back to the form. When I tried to resubmit I saw an e-mail address error so I changed e-mail addresses for our members. Can we be disqualified for this?