The Razer Twisted Treeline Tournament is Upon Us!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Croc Africa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealmLeader View Post
OKAY, I HAVE WORK AT 6PM ON SATURDAY, THAT IS EARSTERN TIME, IF MY FRIENDS AND I SIGN UP.. CAN WE GET A TOURNY PLACEMENT THAT ALLOWS ME TIME TO PLAY? i UNDERSTAND IF I GET A NO, BUT i AND A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE HERE PROLLY HAVE SIMILAR PROBLEMS... iT'D BE GREAT IF I COULD GET A WORD BACK ON THIS, MY EMAIL IS cardwizzardlee@yahoo.com.

Yours,
Realmleader
Chill on the caps dude, it's not cruise control.

In any case, yes, if the time doesn't work out and you miss a match you would be DQ'd. That's why there are slots for 6 members to a team - standby in case **** hits the fan.

Also psiclone, qudra-posts don't make you cool. They make you look ******ed.

Nevermelt

04-15-2010

Any province of Canada, other than Quebec ?
Dla marde, je déménage en Ontario !!

Light Yagamii

04-15-2010

I dont got any team members =/

KidKlit0ris

04-15-2010

i cant believe this... this will be fun YAY <3 i hope veryone does a great battle =P

Zirfith

04-15-2010

OMG Why Quebec Can't Participate?!

Phreak

Shoutcaster

04-15-2010
4 of 7 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xepherian View Post
I accidentally submitted our form twice because I didn't know we submitted it the first time, I thought I'd see a confirmation screen, but it just took me back to the form. When I tried to resubmit I saw an e-mail address error so I changed e-mail addresses for our members. Can we be disqualified for this?
You're fine; I have both emails. You want the second one used?

phibius

04-15-2010

May I just say alot of people would really appreciate it if you could extend the eligible countries and provinces to Quebec. Translating the rules is really not that hard, hell even I could do it.

Anyways, my 2 cents. It's even unfair in a cruel way, because razor products ARE sold in Quebec.

Thank you.

RiotStatikk

QA Analyst

04-15-2010
5 of 7 Riot Posts

Should there not have been some kind of preliminaries to seed potential teams / weed out the non-true competitors? Or maybe even a lottery after an allotted time to sign up?

This seemed to just jump on me, maybe I'm just out of the loop. =O

liezryou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by statikk View Post
Should there not have been some kind of preliminaries to seed potential teams / weed out the non-true competitors? Or maybe even a lottery after an allotted time to sign up?

This seemed to just jump on me, maybe I'm just out of the loop. =O
Was just about to post that lol.

Ioaim

04-15-2010

Im not sure this is where to do this but Im looking for a team, level 30 with 507 wins. Best Champs are Veigar, Jax, Malphite, Ryze and pretty much everyone except Udyr .