Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Razer Twisted Treeline Tournament is Upon Us!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Croc Africa

04-15-2010

Quote:
RealmLeader:
OKAY, I HAVE WORK AT 6PM ON SATURDAY, THAT IS EARSTERN TIME, IF MY FRIENDS AND I SIGN UP.. CAN WE GET A TOURNY PLACEMENT THAT ALLOWS ME TIME TO PLAY? i UNDERSTAND IF I GET A NO, BUT i AND A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE HERE PROLLY HAVE SIMILAR PROBLEMS... iT'D BE GREAT IF I COULD GET A WORD BACK ON THIS, MY EMAIL IS [email]cardwizzardlee@yahoo.com[/email].

Yours,
Realmleader

Chill on the caps dude, it's not cruise control.

In any case, yes, if the time doesn't work out and you miss a match you would be DQ'd. That's why there are slots for 6 members to a team - standby in case **** hits the fan.

Also psiclone, qudra-posts don't make you cool. They make you look ******ed.

Nevermelt

04-15-2010

Any province of Canada, other than Quebec ?
Dla marde, je déménage en Ontario !!

Light Yagamii

04-15-2010

I dont got any team members =/

KidKlit0ris

04-15-2010

i cant believe this... this will be fun YAY <3 i hope veryone does a great battle =P

Zirfith

04-15-2010

OMG Why Quebec Can't Participate?!

Phreak

Senior Recruiter

04-15-2010

Quote:
Xepherian:
I accidentally submitted our form twice because I didn't know we submitted it the first time, I thought I'd see a confirmation screen, but it just took me back to the form. When I tried to resubmit I saw an e-mail address error so I changed e-mail addresses for our members. Can we be disqualified for this?

You're fine; I have both emails. You want the second one used?

phibius

04-15-2010

May I just say alot of people would really appreciate it if you could extend the eligible countries and provinces to Quebec. Translating the rules is really not that hard, hell even I could do it.

Anyways, my 2 cents. It's even unfair in a cruel way, because razor products ARE sold in Quebec.

Thank you.

RiotStatikk

QA Analyst

04-15-2010

Should there not have been some kind of preliminaries to seed potential teams / weed out the non-true competitors? Or maybe even a lottery after an allotted time to sign up?

This seemed to just jump on me, maybe I'm just out of the loop. =O

liezryou

Recruiter

04-15-2010

Quote:
statikk:
Should there not have been some kind of preliminaries to seed potential teams / weed out the non-true competitors? Or maybe even a lottery after an allotted time to sign up?

This seemed to just jump on me, maybe I'm just out of the loop. =O

Was just about to post that lol.

Ioaim

04-15-2010

Im not sure this is where to do this but Im looking for a team, level 30 with 507 wins. Best Champs are Veigar, Jax, Malphite, Ryze and pretty much everyone except Udyr .