The Razer Twisted Treeline Tournament is Upon Us!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Picaretas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2010

What is stated here ain't true at all. I'm not Brazilian, but portuguese and i must say there are some brazilian's that speak only portuguese and doesn't even care about other people. Even so, i know some brazilians that speak english and respect others. And this issue aint only about brazilians, since french people only speak french, and spanish only speak spanish.

Brazilian's ain't the worse, imagine a flood of south americans spanish speaker's, or russian, or even chinese. They don't care at all and insult you. I've had episodes of spaniard's insulting me for being portuguese, since we have some rivalry. Besides, chinese or corean just type theyr caracters that know one understand a ****.

So a server for each language, country isnt the solution. I guess what this game lacks, it's a system of controled entrances. I mean, so many times i see myself into a game, where 1 quits to go take a bath, 1 tower dives for purpose cuz he is bored, now thats annoying. About people speaking different languages, well we're all humans and there are simple ways to communicate like the Blinks system on the map.

TheKingofEloHell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2010

OKAY, I HAVE WORK AT 6PM ON SATURDAY, THAT IS EARSTERN TIME, IF MY FRIENDS AND I SIGN UP.. CAN WE GET A TOURNY PLACEMENT THAT ALLOWS ME TIME TO PLAY? i UNDERSTAND IF I GET A NO, BUT i AND A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE HERE PROLLY HAVE SIMILAR PROBLEMS... iT'D BE GREAT IF I COULD GET A WORD BACK ON THIS, MY EMAIL IS cardwizzardlee@yahoo.com.

Yours,
Realmleader

Noname231

04-15-2010

What time zone is the posted time for?

psiclone

04-15-2010

Quebec?...is that a country or something?

psiclone

04-15-2010

Hello, I'm from Quebecia!

psiclone

04-15-2010

Why can't Quebec have their own tourney?

psiclone

04-15-2010

Quebecians rule!

Swods

04-15-2010

I`m Poland i can`t participate in this :/ Holy sh**

Szaxachii

04-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picaretas View Post
I must say, im a bit disapointed about the country discrimination going on this tournament. The difference between timezones is understandable, but doesn't seem the reason going on since quebec it's not included.

I mean, the only reason comes to my mind is about the prizes, since i played a mmorpg where no one except americans could win prizes. So i would like to know what policys USA and canada english are regulated that made them incompatible with the rest of the world.

Sincerely
Ok what you guys dont understand is the restrictions on country are not due to them being biased, but simply because of prizing laws. That and i dont think Razer would enjoy sending a 50$ mouse to Europe almost tripling its shipping fees.

Grumpypirate

04-15-2010

Good Luck to all the summoners. Us kiwis will have to sit back and watch the youtube videos