Skript, The Magic Author

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlackmoreCrest

07-07-2011

Skript, The Magic Author
Weapon: Magic infused words
Attack stat: AP
Role: Ranged, Mage
Resource: Mana

First Skill [Q] Magic Word: Blaze (cool-down lvl 1 = seven seconds)
Passive: Skript's AP and AD will increase by 2/4/8/16/32 (This will only occur when Skript has the Blaze Word Aura active).
Active:Skript writes a word in flaming text and it latches on to the selected target, if the target dies from the debuff the blaze text will move on to the closest target and reset the timer on the attack and will deal and extra .5/.5/1/2/4% extra AP damage. (Similar to Malefic visions)

Second Skill [W] Magic Word: Warp (Cool-down lvl 1 = seven seconds)
Passive: Skript will occasionally slow his target after 3 normal attacks for 2/2/3/4/5 Seconds( This will only happen if Skript has the Warp Word Aura active).
Active: Skript will sketch a wormhole in space and allow him to move a short distance from his current location and will allow his next 2 attacks to deal a multiplier of 1/1/2/3/4 times AP damage to an enemy champion.

Third Skill [E] Magic Word: Shadows (cooldown LvL 1= seven seconds)
Passive:Skript will enter a Nightmarish state lowering his Armor but increasing his Magic resistance and lowers the defenses of all Enemy Champions by 5/5/10/15/20% (Only works when Shadow Word Aura is active).
Active:Skript will write in a dark and ungodly theme allow him to instill fear after 2 seconds of targeting an enemy champion with the Ability. During the Fear the target champion will take AP damage every second.

Ultimate Skill [R] Magic Word: Armageddon (Cool-down rank 1 = 120 seconds)
Passive: Skript becomes one with his last spell used before Armageddon increasing the effect of it by 2 times.
Active: Skript Calls forth the ultimate text and uses it to deal damage to all enemy champions and if a Enemy champion is killed by the attack Skript will permanently gain 20/30/40 AP. (Similar to Veigar's Baleful strike and Karthus's Requiem)

Passive: Empowering text
With every champion kill from one of Skript's abilities, he will heal for 2% of his maximum health and will increase his AP by 2 (1% and 1 AP for every assist)

Story: Everyone loves a good book but none so much came close to Skript, he was a god amongst Bibliophiles. He had an Eidetic memory allowing him to remember everything he has read making him a boy genius. when e was no older than Annie he graduated at the top of his Post secondary education and moved on to one thing, Summoning. Skript Wanted to become a Summoner in the Institute of War. He tried to summon a basic Creature as a demonstration but something wet horribly wrong. the summoning back-lashed and Instead of summoning a faerie or something lesser he summoned a Greater Demon, Vor'akash the demon of Words.

Skript passed out after the fiasco but when he awoke he realized something was different, he was holding Vor'akash with in him as a prison but also as a source of power. Over time he harnessed the powers he was given to him and not only excised the demon but stole his powers from him, Allowing him to manipulate written word and use them as a magic weapon.

"Being Literate is a Gift from the Gods, however my Gift comes from elsewhere." Skript while being interviewed by the Head summoner after the Fiasco.

BlackmoreCrest

07-08-2011

bump

BlackmoreCrest

07-09-2011

Feedback, I need Feedback!

Vodka Mutini

07-10-2011

Seems very powerful. A champion with Malefic Visions but more damaging, Arcane Shift but with double the change everyone wants (a bonus to the next attack instead of a random arrow), a percentage cut to all enemy resists as an aura (tanks stop being tanky), and another Requiem only this one makes Skript permanently more powerful if he gets kills off of it. Too powerful, I think.

His innate seems very lackluster and about as bad as Sion's. Basically Gragas' innate except it will happen much less frequently.

I presume the passive from his ult multiplies the effect of the passive stance auras? To which I say, 60% reduction to all enemy resists is gamebreakingly OP.

I do like the idea of the caster-with-stances to balance with the support and the tanky dps with stances, but I think you're trying to make him do too much.

Commodore CapN

07-10-2011

I agree with Vodka about another global requim it just being too much (riot is already planning on adjusting the globals as is) , perhaps change it to a AoE blast with Skript as the center might help to fix that and can keep the increasing AP though 20/30/40 seems a bit much unless it has a really long CD
I would like cooldowns to see how often till he can reuse the same power word (for example could he blaze warp blaze then shadow dealing huge amounts of damage two both )
I think is Power word shadow should also drop his MR if he can drop enemies MR and AR by 60% (with Armageddon)
Armageddon should also double the AR and MR loss that he takes making him just as squishy as everyone else
so a smart team will see that stance and focus skript right away making that stance very high risk high reward

BlackmoreCrest

07-12-2011

bump

BlackmoreCrest

08-03-2011

bump

BlackmoreCrest

09-05-2011

bump